The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Poor Ed

michelle

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
after the trauma of being chipped in january i had the poor lad parvo boosted and kennel coughed at the local vets ready for his trip to boarding kennels

funnily enough the vet commented on how he found whippets " soft, mardy, unaggresive and whimpy" poor ed decided to have a good old snarl & snipe at him :b :b ....and thats before he got injected :eek:

anyway the vet (who in my opinion was far too young to be a vet :unsure: ) gave me the the spanish inquistion about having poor ed castrated and having his undecended boy bit removed at the same time :blink: ....but given the whole cancer thingy likelihood he's being booked in after our hols to be "done"...poor ed.

anyway this is what edward thinks to the vet

btw...tony t...the vet didnt think he was too tubby...infact he thought he was quite svelte :- " :lol: :p

IMG_0684_copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
michelle said:
after the trauma of being chipped in january i had the poor lad parvo boosted and kennel coughed at the local vets ready for his trip to boarding kennels
funnily enough the vet commented on how he found whippets " soft, mardy, unaggresive and whimpy" poor ed decided to have a good old snarl & snipe at him :b   :b ....and thats before he got injected  :eek:

anyway the vet (who in my opinion was far too young to be a vet :unsure: ) gave me the the spanish inquistion about having poor ed castrated and having his undecended boy bit removed at the same time :blink: ....but given the whole cancer thingy likelihood he's being booked in after our hols to be "done"...poor ed.

anyway this is what edward thinks to the vet

btw...tony t...the vet didnt think he was too tubby...infact he thought he was quite svelte :- "  :lol:   :p

LOL if he thinks whippets are soft and mardy best not take Jack :- "

I'll bring the scales then eh :p

Hmmm your vet thinks he's svelte lol, has he seen a whippet before :lol: :oops:

Poor Ed, no balls :unsure:

ive decide he can carry extra weight for his trip to kennels (just incase he decides not to eat) then when i get back NO MORE pigs ears before i go work and during my dinner hour :eek: ....poor lads gonna have to go cold turkey im afraid.

the vet horrified me with a cancer story...apparently he had a dog in with 1 testicle (the other was undecended) and the owners had a false ball fitted...then they got rid of the dog and didnt bothered telling the new owner it had a false ball the after a while the new owners notice its stomach was huge so they took it to the vets and its undecended ball was riddled with tumours and the poor dog was really ill, the new owners didnt know about the fake testicle/undecended testicle untill the old owners fessed up....so ive decide that...

he doesnt race anymore

he doesnt need his one ball (even though it makes him feel manly lol)

he's never gonna be a stud dog

it can go...(so can the stuck one)

not too sure on the young vet doing it....by young i mean under 30.....since when did they make vets younger than me?????? :oops:

Lol at Ed not eating anywhere. Mine went in kennels for a few days and came back heavier (w00t)

Awww he'll have to have a pigs ear when he comes back after the op :)

You do know they tend to get fat if both are removed. :lol:

As you know i can understand wanting to remove the undecended one as it's a simple op ( although it did make Timmy a bit incontinent and he now has a hernia which may or may not be related) but I can't see the reasoning for removing the other :unsure: although as a pet he'll come to no real harm.

Pity about him not being used at stud , he's got some really interesting colour genes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck at the vets Ed :luck:

Riley's in full sympathy as his goolies' days are numbered too :b

Pity about him not being used at stud , he's got some really interesting colour genes.
He just likes them ''colour'' threads! :- "

Poor Ed bless him - think it's a good idea for all men to have their bits removed :- "

(w00t) Poor Ed .......No more pigs ears AND end up balless :eek: .......Eric will be joining the latter club this winter :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back