The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Poorly 9 Week Old Puppy

rabbit322

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i asked 2 days ago about my very poorly puppy, had his first injection on saturday then got awful squittys from sunday nite he was also very lethargic.... i took him to the vets yesterday because there was little improvement, his temp was fine he had lost a fair bit of weight and she gave me pro-kolin for him (which he loves) the vet puts it down to probably eating slugs and or snails......... never heard of this before, but within about an hour of taking the medicine he was back to his annoying puppy self and wanting to eat everything in sight (i gave him boiled rice and scrambled egg as the vet advised)............. i think my other dog wants him to be ill and quiet again lol.......

would just like to say thanks again for the help the great people on this wonderful site gave me, many many thanks all

Mandy

So glad he's back to his normal safe. :thumbsup: :- :teehee:

So glad he's back to being a normal puppy again :sweating: :sweating: :lol:

They do like to worry us don't they :lol:

its always a worry when a tiny pup is off colour, so glad he is feeling better ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back