The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Porta-mag

fra

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A LOT OF GREYHOUND MEN SWORE BY THE PORTA-MAG. I HAVE SOME THEORIES ON THIS HOWEVER; HAS ANYONE EVER USED ONE OR WOULD STILL USE ONE TODAY?

I BELIEVE THEY ARE USED FOR PRE RACE TONING, MUSCLE STRAINS AND TEARS, TOE INJURIES, BACK INJURIES ETC ETC.....

ANY THOUGHTS?

fra said:
A LOT OF GREYHOUND MEN SWORE BY THE PORTA-MAG.  I HAVE SOME THEORIES ON THIS HOWEVER; HAS ANYONE EVER USED ONE OR WOULD STILL USE ONE TODAY?
I BELIEVE THEY ARE USED FOR PRE RACE TONING, MUSCLE STRAINS AND TEARS, TOE INJURIES, BACK INJURIES ETC ETC.....

ANY THOUGHTS?

Enlighten me, what is Portamag?

simon said:
fra said:
A LOT OF GREYHOUND MEN SWORE BY THE PORTA-MAG.  I HAVE SOME THEORIES ON THIS HOWEVER; HAS ANYONE EVER USED ONE OR WOULD STILL USE ONE TODAY?

ANY THOUGHTS?

its a thingy designed by dog men for dog men no ladies allowed :- " :thumbsup:

sorry only messing it's -

The Portamag is a specialized instrument for generating intense magnetizing and demagnetizing current fields for magnetic particle inspection. The super pulse models provide the option of normal or line pulse modulated mode.

MASTA

I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU SERIOUSLY GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR!

:clown:

baby1 said:
MASTA
I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU SERIOUSLY GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR!

Listen Stormy sorry baby this a man subject things by men for men (w00t) (w00t)

WELL MY PARTNER STARTED IT FRA! INFACT I HAVE A BOOK ON IT I WAS STANDING THERE WHEN HE TYPED IT.

I PROBABLY KNOW MUCH MORE ABOUT IT THAN YOU DO! BELIEVE ME!

STORMY OWNS COLT

I OWN ELLIE MAY

ONE IS A BITCH THE OTHER A DOG.

YOU DO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE DONT YOU?

baby1 said:
WELL  MY PARTNER STARTED IT FRA! INFACT I HAVE A BOOK ON IT I WAS STANDING THERE WHEN HE TYPED IT.  I PROBABLY KNOW MUCH MORE ABOUT IT THAN YOU DO! BELIEVE ME!

STORMY OWNS COLT

I OWN ELLIE MAY

I know i was just "pulling your leg" :clown: :cheers: :thumbsup:

masta said:
baby1 said:
WELL  MY PARTNER STARTED IT FRA! INFACT I HAVE A BOOK ON IT I WAS STANDING THERE WHEN HE TYPED IT.  I PROBABLY KNOW MUCH MORE ABOUT IT THAN YOU DO! BELIEVE ME!

STORMY OWNS COLT

I OWN ELLIE MAY

IM GLAD WERE CLEAR! :thumbsup:

SO ANYWAY DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT A PORTAMAG IS?

baby1 said:
masta said:
baby1 said:

STORMY OWNS COLT

I OWN ELLIE MAY

IM GLAD WERE CLEAR! :thumbsup:

SO ANYWAY DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT A PORTAMAG IS?

Basically a porta mag is a dog pen which uses magnetic therapy to treat injury or tone muscle :thumbsup:

simon said:
fra said:

ANY THOUGHTS?

i have a friend that uses a porta mag well he would if i can find where i can get spares from i have repaired the coils but the control unit is only putting out 4 volts i belive it should be 30 volts any help his dog would be greatfull

therapy.jpg

masta said:
simon said:
fra said:

ANY THOUGHTS?

its a thingy designed by dog men for dog men no ladies allowed :- " :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :lol:

Does anyone use one now seeing as this post is 2 years old?? :lol:

Hey where did ol Stormster come into this lol Patrick the way i feel today i could do with a Portamag myself....feels like ive went a few rounds with Ali.......and i dont mean Ali Baba or Abi Titmus :wacko:

Frankie i forgot you had one of these as this year Colt couldve done with one, i might purchase one for this year :thumbsup:

By the way Patrick dont square up to our Baby1 or youre gonna need a Portamag too...a big one too ! ;)

john.... just off to the PORTALOO :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Awk this post is 2 years old so its okay, reading back I was crynging at how Cheeky and probably hormonal I was. If you look at the dates Frankie and I got married 5 days later so I must have been stressed out (w00t) :lol: :lol:

baby1 said:
LOL Awk this post is 2 years old so its okay, reading back I was crynging at how Cheeky and probably hormonal I was.  If you look at the dates Frankie and I got married 5 days later so I must have been stressed out  (w00t)   :lol:   :lol:
Nichola its not like you to be Cheeky :p :lol:

Bluebell said:
baby1 said:
LOL Awk this post is 2 years old so its okay, reading back I was crynging at how Cheeky and probably hormonal I was.  If you look at the dates Frankie and I got married 5 days later so I must have been stressed out  (w00t)   :lol:   :lol:
Nichola its not like you to be Cheeky :p :lol:

Frig I know Deridre. Sure its not :lol:

fra said:

ANY THOUGHTS?

Hi i use a porta-mag for my greyhounds, i use it when they have injured toe's and injuryers. it relaxes them, they love it. it works a treat. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have used one on my lurchers they definitely work dogs seem to like to be in the box, and seem to heal cuts tears and knocks a lot quicker than if you just used conventional treatment.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back