The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Possible mammory gland cancer and costs

Kimbers

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everyone.
Looking for some advise if anyone is the know. I have an 8 year old yorkie girl and she's developed a lump on her underbelly. I've spoken to the vet (telephone consultation due to bloody coronavirus) he wants her to come in on Thursday to have a fine needle biopsy. I am insured but only for 2 grand per condition. I'm worried about the overall cost if it does turn out to be cancer. I'm furloughed at the moment and we're struggling as it is. But I love my dog so much. Any ideas of general cost of these things. Or if anyone has experience with a lump turning out to be benine. Any help appreciated.

August 2019: A lump removed from a rear booby. 7 year old entire female.
Total which included an External lab fee of (£96.93) was £552.99 vat was included in this.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back