The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

predictions for scotland

Paws123

NNWRF TREASURER
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lets have your predictions for scotland then...i been to stockton tonight and theres a few on about it ..alison and myself were chatting about different dogs and what weight they will go, she also mentioned that Yvonne's asked her to take drugs tests up there, only right i say where added prise money is involved..

heres mine

no limit micky whizz

40 simpson

vet me i hope but who know

yearling elbon sioux

pups water ford

derby drama queen or biddy

why tell when they gonna test,bit daft i think,should just turn up and test at any event be it open or champs, ;)

heres my predictions for scottish derby

no limit -another wonder/wonderwall

(a blast from the past)

40lb simpson (hopefully)

pups - jorga fox/waterford

yearlings - another spot

derby - short spot/drama queen

here here neilpem, :D randon drug testing should be done at all events not just the championships........ ;)

I think drama Queen will take a lot of beating if she is on form as will Biddy........good luck to all :p we all go for the beer too ey DEE.... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to you all and have a good one. Best wishes

amanda,darren

??? ??? MY PREDICTIONS

NO LIMIT MICKEY WIZZ

40LB SIMPSON OR SHOW THREE OR PIPS PRIDE

VETS BLUE GOBLIN

YEARLINGS GIRL POWER

PUPS WATERFORD

DERBY BIDDY

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

mmmmm. i think biddy for overall. if alan takes legs n lips i think she'll do well.

blue goblin for vets with hot number and navigator r-up

Hi i haven't been on here for few weeks,but have been trying to catch up with whats been happening,so could someone please tell me when & where is the Scottish derby being held because i fancy popping along to see all your dogs in action.

Thanks

Maisie

Hi Maisie

The Scottish opens start on 19th July with the Scottish Champs then on 20th July the George Haggart Mem open, the Rosie Rosebowl open is on the 23rd July. The Scottish Derby is on 26/27 th July, its over 2 days then the last open is Blue Flea open on the 28th July. The Eat Ayrshire open is on the 3rd August. Hope to see you again

Susan

hi debs here, i fancy our bigs uns over the longer distance wonderwall/another wonder (you have to be confident dont you :D ) simpson for 40lbs, waterford for pups, blue goblin vets, you gotta fancy biddy now ragamuffin wont be racing, im not sure about others will be interesting see yous there ;) and best of luck to all :D

Thanks Susan,are any of these eventsbeing held in or near Fife,or even the other side of Forth Bridge because as you know i don't drive,so i can't travel too far.

By the way my bitch Sadie is settling in wondefully & is a real sook!!

Did you ever get your other pup?

Hope to see you again soon

Maisie

They are all held at Kirkcaldy WRC. So its only 5 mins from your house. The East Ayrshire open is held at Cumnock in Ayr. So I should see you there then :D

Susan

i think drug testing at the derby should be upto the people who run the derby, ??? dont see what its got to do with the fed ??? after all not many if any fed opens up this way now, but i do think testing needs to take place at all main events....also who will be paying for testing ??? and who will be taking the tests ??? hope its someone who knows what they are doing , cant see it happening ???

u takin the pee dink ??? hope u know which end is which lol :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back