The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pregnant Whippet Bitch For Sale In Bradford

I think the language I'd like to use about the owner would probably get me banned :rant:

Poor girl :(

Someone on here must know who this idiot is since he reckons he races at a pedigree club and his dog has a passport. He's bragging about his stud dogs ability in racing but as far as I could see hasn't disclosed his racing name - bet he's done nowt :angry:

Someone on here must know who this idiot is since he reckons he races at a pedigree club and his dog has a passport. He's bragging about his stud dogs ability in racing but as far as I could see hasn't disclosed his racing name - bet he's done nowt :angry:
Poor dog :rant: :rant: :rant:

I dont think the advert for the stud dog is anything to do with the pregnant bitch.... I think the person advertising for stud might be "Frodo" on here- one of their stud dog pics is the same as in their signature

the picture was taken at the lancashire, i think it was taken by someone who only came once it's not a members dog can someone send me a link to the other dog hes selling that he claimes to have a passport for.

I remember the people if its who i thing it is they took a couple of pics of the bitch near the traps a couple of it having a trial then dissapeard, i did comment at the time it was a photo shoot to sell future litters so im not supprised annoyed yes but not supprised

mr froddo (the stud advertised) is nothing to do with the person in bradford

Last edited by a moderator:
His user name on freeads is ashley bad boy???, What a prick. Someone ring the number and give him a bollocking... :thumbsup:

Poor dog :rant: :rant: :rant:

I dont think the advert for the stud dog is anything to do with the pregnant bitch.... I think the person advertising for stud might be "Frodo" on here- one of their stud dog pics is the same as in their signature

The person who owns Frodo lives in Scotland and is a friend of mine. She doesn't own any bitches only males so the pregnant bitch is nothing to do with her. I have no idea why it says related ads.

its probably cos its the same breed and for sale at the same amount of money

as for the guy who has bred this 16 months old bitch then wants to get rid, im with Fee Fee...... :angry: :rant:

The person who owns Frodo lives in Scotland and is a friend of mine. She doesn't own any bitches only males so the pregnant bitch is nothing to do with her. I have no idea why it says related ads.
I think the 'related ads' are random ads containing the same keywords (ie 'whippet' or 'stud'), not related to the seller of this whippet in any way.

I've just clicked on the link in the first post again and it now advertises a whippet for stud.

I wouldn't swear to it but I thought both the ads had the same tel no. Sorry if the other person isn't the same, but it said related ads, and I presumed the dog that had mated the bitch was the one advertised. Whatever, the stud ad wasn't good. Bragging about racing ability, and on the make for stud fees the price of a puppy :(

The ad now says Blue Laguna dog for stud in Bradford, so I think it was the same :angry: Just says apply for details, so with pictures and blurb removed, he must have something to hide :rant:

I wouldn't swear to it but I thought both the ads had the same tel no. Sorry if the other person isn't the same, but it said related ads, and I presumed the dog that had mated the bitch was the one advertised. Whatever, the stud ad wasn't good. Bragging about racing ability, and on the make for stud fees the price of a puppy :(
the numbers are generated by the site, it doesnt let you use your own number instead it re-directs the caller to your number charging them about 50p a minute for the call.

The ad now says Blue Laguna dog for stud in Bradford, so I think it was the same :angry: Just says apply for details, so with pictures and blurb removed, he must have something to hide :rant:
I couldnt agree more! s**t Floats as they say :rant:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back