The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Proof

DarrenG

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
mally very publicly derided me on here last night saying he will only ever run rabbits with his whippets and would never dream of running anything else as 1 its illegal and 2 he wouldnt risk his dogs, here is a link to mallys post yesterday on THL

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...p;#entry1543488

now tell me he isnt a liar

Cant see the link mate.. :thumbsup:

you have to be actively signed in to thl to see the link but I will copy and paste what he wrote

I run pedigree whippets mate and they do there job well for me on rabbits and bigger quarry.

the thread is entitled Newbies in the lurcher section

You'll find that dogs can be used legally to retrieve larger quarry which has been shot.

That is what Mally is referring to.

Darren, from what Tom told me about you today, you are far from squeeky clean, now ring me you have my number and we'll get things sorted once and for all.

I have said what i am prepared to run in the competition and that will stand, legal quarry and that will be rabbits, end of.

The one reason i will only run rabbits on your land as the last time someone came over they nearly got arrested. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

I will not be drawn into anymore of this crap from you or anyone else, therefore i will not respond to anymore posts on this.

Look forward to hearing from you

its posted above at 10.39

mally who is Tom?

spoke to darcy and mally got the thread removed on thl

Darren, from what Tom told me about you today, you are far from squeeky clean, now ring me you have my number and we'll get things sorted once and for all.
I have said what i am prepared to run in the competition and that will stand, legal quarry and that will be rabbits, end of.

The one reason i will only run rabbits on your land as the last time someone came over they nearly got arrested. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

I will not be drawn into anymore of this crap from you or anyone else, therefore i will not respond to anymore posts on this.

Look forward to hearing from you
I have never claimed to be squeaky clean you however do on here, yet on thl you claim to do it all and I am happy only running rabbits, but not BABIES, this wasnt a competition you came on and challenged me bragged how you got me stopped from using a dog and now its all mally little games you claim vixen is the best, I think mark came up with a better suggestion than either of us, and I pmd him early this evening agreeing, I am willing to wager though that as usual you wont.

btw this thread was started as you stated you would never run anything other than rabbits yet claimed on thl that you do what is the truth mally?

Last edited by a moderator:
why dont you pair forget chasing bunnies and settle it with GLOVES in the field :thumbsup:

why dont you pair forget chasing bunnies and settle it with GLOVES in the field :thumbsup:
Hang on a minute :thumbsup: It will get serious when one of them claims he has the biggest dad of the two :clown:

Hang on a minute :thumbsup: It will get serious when one of them claims he has the biggest dad of the two :clown:

hijack.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back