The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies At Last

They are gorgeous! I love the one with it's bum in the air! When you say the boys are on the left do you mean the pic with mum or the line up? They are all yummy scrummy and I need one popping in the post! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

they are gorgeous wiggy but i can not afford it got to save my pennies for my wedding

they are gorgeous wiggy but i can not afford it got to save my pennies for my wedding
Put one on your wedding pressie list. lol. Oh have you got a dog friendly photographer. Is Zoomie a page boy. tee hee.

They are gorgeous! I love the one with it's bum in the air! When you say the boys are on the left do you mean the pic with mum or the line up? They are all yummy scrummy and I need one popping in the post! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Hi, yes the ones in the line up. :thumbsup:

Hi, yes the ones in the line up. :thumbsup:
In that case my fave is the one with the splodgy nose!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh Donna they are all gorgeous

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I am going to spin my lap top around now and show Ian :-

Thanks for sharing the photos.. I love the one wit the white tip on tail ... Ben sends lots of love xxx :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for sharing the photos.. I love the one wit the white tip on tail ... Ben sends lots of love xxx :huggles:
IS IAN STILL TALKING TO ME? OR HAVE I MADE HIS WIFE WINGE. HELLO BEN LOVE ALL YOUR WIGGY FAMILY XXX

IS IAN STILL TALKING TO ME? OR HAVE I MADE HIS WIFE WINGE. HELLO BEN LOVE ALL YOUR WIGGY FAMILY XXX

Me winge? :- I am demanding, I don't winge :lol:

DONNA WHAT CAN I SAY THEY ARE GORGEOUS MANDY WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MADE UP WITH THEM here is deliahlas baby from 2 years ago little joey and the rest of the gang not exactly greyhounds but they would give them a run for thier money haha
joeydelspupsilver.jpg
hendrixwithhedgehog-1.gif
mollyinarmydressdshow-1.gif
deliahlawithdoggy_edited-1.gif
meblackcorset-1.gif
and little old me

Put one on your wedding pressie list. lol. Oh have you got a dog friendly photographer. Is Zoomie a page boy. tee hee.
hi yes we do have a friendly photographer its my brother in law and its xena who is coming with us i would like them all there but its room in cars so just xena will be with us as for another one dave will divorce me befor we are married

hi yes we do have a friendly photographer its my brother in law and its xena who is coming with us i would like them all there but its room in cars so just xena will be with us as for another one dave will divorce me befor we are married

ahh thats great. you won't regret taking her. think zoomis should be squeezed in somewhere though. :wub: here a couple of photos OH took at weddings last year where brides had to take their fluffy friends. whens the big day. were doing it too next year. 5 kids and 20 years together. must be the longest engagement yet. :lol:

COX_3622.jpg

LPS_7169.jpg

ahh thats great. you won't regret taking her. think zoomis should be squeezed in somewhere though. :wub: here a couple of photos OH took at weddings last year where brides had to take their fluffy friends. whens the big day. were doing it too next year. 5 kids and 20 years together. must be the longest engagement yet. :lol:

hi wiggy just bin looking at the other posts wow!!!!! as if i had never biin away dont come on very much now our big day is

28th of feb next month going to see if we can get a lift for zoomie as well he will need a bow tie xena is going to have a big gold bow to match my dress

Absolutely stunning... :wub: :wub: :wub:

oh Trish go on.....of course you can squeeeze a little one in... :p

They are all absoutely gorgeous, glad I don't have to choose just one. though I would love a puppy....

aww, they are gorgeous, and I can't believe they are all the same colour as well! So photogenic xx
Stunning :wub:
Ah Thanks. There is a slight difference in colour. Some are fawn and others blue fawn but you have to look close. We are very please that 2 are going to showing homes, so would love to see them do well. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back