The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies Time Keeper x WCRCh Bunny Girl

Robin Sweet

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here is a picture of Fozzy - WCRCh Bunny Girl (VC Ballistic Bunny x VC Whisper) with her litter of 8 puppies, born Wednesday 26th September 2001.

Doesn't she look cool. All she needs is a pair of sunglasses :cool:

Litter consists of 2 girls and 6 boys, (3 red fawns, 3 blue fawns and 2 red fawn parti colours), shown here at 3 days old. Fozzy is currently on maternity leave after winning last year's Top Ten and Superstars competitions.  The sire is Time Keeper (Xcess x WCRCh Flybynite) who gained his half coat last weekend at Maidstone. 2 Dog puppies are still available.

fozzy.jpg

(Edited by Robin Sweet at 6:59 pm on Oct. 26, 2001)

She certainly looks like she has taken to  motherhood well.  The pups are gorgeous, are you keeping one?  

-----

Vicky

Ah, forgot to copy it over - how could I? :confused:

We're going to see pups on Saturday, 3 1/2 weeks old by then.

Vicky, - sorry for the delay in responding.  Yes, we are keeping a puppy, we think probably the little red bitch.  They are 3 weeks old today and all doing really well.  They are all now just about walking around their box, and are starting to play with us and each other.  One puppy even climbed out of the box today.  Let's hope he learns to come out the trap as fast as he climbed out his nest!

A few more pics at 3 weeks old

blue-fawn.jpg

Blue Fawn Dog

fawn-dog.jpg

Red Fawn Dog

parti-dog.jpg

Red Parti Dog

hi everyone , i am robins brother , you all know that more puppies means more toe nail cutting for me! Yes me , i do all that sort of thing,  i am like the pit stops at a race track, but i am better looking than my brother thank god , oh and nigel, resistance is futile!

Hello Locutus of Borg (am I thick?  what does it mean?)

Perhaps you shouldn't answer, and no Nigel don't even think about it!!

Why don't we see you at the racetrack?  Probably most of us didn't know you existed, and there you are, the right hand man behind that successful last litter of pups.  Are you like Cinders?  Do they make you stay home and cook dinner for them all?!!!  

Should we start a campaign - bring out Locutus!

What do you recon Judy?

Maybe i should post my photo on here and get all you lovely ladies realy steamed up , but there again ,most of you are married aren't you ?

Sorry June, but I know you're dying to know.

Here's the low down on :

Locutus of Borg

Former Assignment: Liason between the Borg and The Federation

Current Assignment: Captain, U.S.S. Enterprise E

Full Name at birth: Jean-Luc Picard

Place of birth: Labarre, France - Earth

Marital status: Single

Date of Assimilation: Stardate 43989.1

Place of Assimilation: Alpha Quadrant

Species: Human - Species 5618

Funny thing is, I thought Robins brothers name was Paul :eek:

Funny - I thought Rob's brother was a GAMEKEEPER. Much more sexy than Borg/Starship Captain don't you think June. I guess Rob was just trying to impress us. I thought that GAMEKEEPER was a bit unlikely. Now we know the sad, sad truth. I suppose you're bald as well Locutus :sad: I fact I know you are. I've seen you on TV.

well judy maybe i should post a picture of myself to prove you wrong , but then i know that my brother and my mother would just get so much hassle from you women wanting me to come to the races that they would not be able to put up with it, lol

Realy i am not as bald as robin, lol

I am what you would call a real catch!!!!!!!!!!!

Cast your lines out now.

Now locutus,you are dangling a carrot (so to speak!) at us old married women! :shocked: Yes, post us a picture!!  I imagine those nets, baskets, and lines are being prepared as we speak.  You will have to come to the racing next year, or Rob will never live this one down.  Are you his "younger" brother? :cheesy:

Where did you see him on TV Judy?

By the way Judy and Nigel, I still think you should have the parti-colour pup, but the Keeper lookalike is scrummy too.

Um... June, I was talking about Locutus of Borg. I've seen him on TV. :confused: .......And by the way "old" speak for yourself!

Um.... young Judy, you're only 29 days younger than me!!  Perhaps we're both still young?:confused:

We'd probably look a lot younger if we didn't have whippets though.  For one thing we'd have more time to care for ourselves, and another, we'd have more money to spend on treatments!!  

Stick with whippets though eh?

is this website about whippets , well excuse me , i thought i was a dating agency, lol . my mistake heheheheh

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back