The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies

Carol Jepson

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congratulations to Stephen and Helen Thacker and ofcourse Roxy (Fields of Gold) who had 4 puppies this morning (sire WCRCH Just Dandy).

cream bitch 9oz :wub:

cream dog 8oz :wub:

blue/white bitch 12oz :wub:

black/white dog 10oz :wub:

Well done Roxy (and suppose Stephen you did help a little bit lol). Will put pics on later when I get them. All puppies are spoken for.

Awww..... :wub: Which one is Ste & Helen going to keep, do you know ?

Last edited by a moderator:
A big well done to you. stephen & helen see you next year. :thumbsup:

Hi Judy,

When I spoke to Stephen this morning he did say he was thinking of keeping the cream bitch. Heres a pic of Roxy and family, will try to get some more on after.

Copy_of_pups_1.JPG

Thanks Carol for posting the pic :thumbsup:

Mum and pups are all doing very well , we are so proud of Roxy , she has took to motherhood brilliantly :D

:cheers: :)) :) :luck: Great news for you all glad everything went well , bet you are still on a high yet see you soon THE MERRY LOT

They all look smashing and so evenly marked :wub: ....Well done Roxy :D ........and 4 what a nice sized litter :)

Congrats on the lovely pups Steve and Helen. :thumbsup:

Does this mean that Diane has got her new pup then?

Congratulations to Steve, Helen and of course little Roxy! :D

They look super pups.

Well done from all at the Independent!

:cheers:

Thanks for your kind words everyone :D We are so pleased with the litter , they really are :wub: :wub:

Congratulations Stephen & Helen - such a lovely experience for you. Make the most of Roxy looking after them, and cleaning up - the feeding and cleaning up will be your job soon! Puppies are so well behaved - until they open their eyes and they turn into little devils!! Then the fun begins, and they are such time-wasters. Have fun! :wub:

Awww congrats Stephen, they're lovely - super markings! Good Luck with them :luck:

Congratulations Roxy. I look forward to seeing at least a couple of the pups at the Northern in due course.

Awww such gorgeous puppies :wub: :wub: congratulations to all and well done to mum Roxy :cheers:

aww well done roxy :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]congratulations on a lovely litter[/SIZE] :cheers:

BeeJay said:
Congrats on the lovely pups Steve and Helen. :thumbsup:
Does this mean that Diane has got her new pup then?

hi beejay

yes it does mean diane has her pup lol i am having the black and white parti dog and im more than pleased as its just what i wanted :wub: , i cant wait to have him, so thats both myself and tom sorted now so we are looking forward to next year,

diane

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back