The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pupppy

friggsy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
PICKET UP LITTLE GEARGE AT MALTBY YESTERDAY HES KEPT ME UP CRYING ALL NIGHT ALL HE WANTS TO DO IS JUMP ON THE OTHER DOGS OR BITE MY TOES HE IS SCARED OF NOTHTHINK ILL WEIGH HIM LATER AND GET SOME PICTURES ON

youll have to watch him ray,they there own worst enemy,they playing one minute then screaming the next,wish you luck with him,take him to bed works all the time :thumbsup:

Kenny ray only thinks there one 5 o'clock that tea time it hard game ray not getting any sleep you could alway rock him to

sleep ray

Last edited by a moderator:
the toe biting ray the pup will think its a pigs trotter :x

youll have to watch him ray,they there own worst enemy,they playing one minute then screaming the next,wish you luck with him,take him to bed works all the time :thumbsup:
(w00t) Kenny we took our Max up to bed with us nearly 10 years ago, & he still sleeps there :wacko:

GEORGE (WOR JOHN X WEARDALE LASS) HAD 1ST JAB TODAY WEIGHS 6lb 1oz EIGHT WEEKS AND 1DAY OLD. A FEW PICS

s really nice the double of his dad john hope hes a champ for you ray :luck:

p.slet him cry or he will be spoilt lol

He's lovely, told you, you should have let me take him, then you would have had a good nights sleep -_-

Good Luck :luck:

GEORGE (WOR JOHN X WEARDALE LASS) HAD 1ST JAB TODAY WEIGHS 6lb 1oz EIGHT WEEKS AND 1DAY OLD. A FEW PICS
pup look good ray garden not to bad look like you had mower out is that doctors garden you done good job of garden see you at the champs lots of rain today

Nice pup Ray, all the best with him, hope he lives up to your expectations. :luck: :luck:

He's gorgeous Ray :wub: I'm a bit bias towards George's :lol: The very best of :luck: with him

got me up 5 45 well pleased with that hes rearly good :thumbsup: put some more pictures up i n 6 weeks see what i think than :lol:

GEORGE RELAXING. ON THE RAG. SIX WEEKS HAS FLOWN BY HERE ARE SOME LATEST PICTURES. NOW WEIGHS 12LB AND WILL BE 14 WEEKS THIS SUNDAY.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back