The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Bitch

lizzyb

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Due to complete time wasters , I have a lovely silver brindle bitch pup come back after only a weekend :angry: I kept this little girl on for them until they were ready and they picked her up on Friday .

NOW they realise they can not cope with a pup [not that she was given much of a chance ]

She is 13 weeks and will be fully jabed by Wednesday .

Please contact me for more information

Best to have her back with you, :thumbsup: if they cant cope after a weekend, they obviously arnt ready for a dog. :angry: :luck: in finding her a new home.

this is an old picture , I will get a decent one later . She is the 1 on the right :wub:

2007_0114litterd0299.JPG

She is lovely, best of luck with her. :luck:

lizzyb said:
Due to complete time wasters , I have a lovely  silver brindle bitch pup come back after only a weekend  :angry:   I kept this little girl on for them until they were ready and they picked her up on Friday .

NOW they realise they can not cope with a pup [not that she was given much of a chance ]

Thats a bloody joke that is, a couple of days, good luck with her

keith

poor baby :( , still better now while she's young enough to get over it - she looks a real little character, I'm sure she'll get a super home soon :wub: :luck:

Awww - she's beautiful :wub: Good job they didnt drag it out longer - can't believe 2 days is all they gave though! but being such a short time, she should soon forget the experience! - :luck: with finding her a lovely home :thumbsup:

She arrived back at 5 o'clock and has had a nice big tripe tea . Running riot with her sister ..

2007_0212Elitter0097.JPG

2007_0212Elitter0098.JPG

lizzyb said:
Due to complete time wasters , I have a lovely  silver brindle bitch pup come back after only a weekend  :angry:   I kept this little girl on for them until they were ready and they picked her up on Friday .

My god - a whole weekend... (w00t) :( how sad....

but very best of luck -Im sure the right home will come along soon. :luck: :luck: :huggles: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a pretty girl :wub: :wub:

Good luck with finding a new home :luck: :luck:

shes gorgeous :wub: ,good luck she finds the right home :luck: :luck: :luck:

She's beautiful, i dont think she will be back with you for long.

Fancy just keeping her for the weekend :eek:

:( poor little girl is still waiting for that forever home . She went for her final jab today and had a love time in the sunshine :wub: and soon learnt to walk on the lead .

Oh, I think I've just seen her on epupz.

Isn't she beautiful. How could one give her back after such a short time?

Let's hope she finds a new home soon.

Awww, best of luck finding her a super home, Im sure she will find one soon as she looks such a sweetie :wub: :*

At least they brought her back to you and didnt carry on trying when they knew they couldnt cope.

:wub: I took both girls to club this evening for a bit of fun and training . They took it all in ,made friend with the Danes and Labs .

This little girl really stutted her stuff up and down the mat :huggles: like a pro . Just like her Dad who took Best in Match .

All tuck up in bed now after a busy evening :huggles: :huggles:

neave said:
Hope she finds a home soon so cute :wub:
What a gorgeous little girl, can't believe she had to be returned after a weekend, if they couldn't cope after such a short time then it was not the right home for her. Hope she gets the best home ever to make up for it :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back