The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy introduction

Pumpkinpup

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi, we got our labrador puppy this week. Maggie is 14 weeks old now. Looking forward to joining in with discussions about all things doggy There's so much more to think about than I think a lot of people realise, I'm hoping I can gain some good knowledge here and useful tips to help train our puppy and watch her grow into a fit, healthy and happy dog.

Hello and welcome! Feel free to ask questions and share the benefit of your experience. A photo or two of Maggie would also be nice ;)

Welcome:) Maybe the most important thing is to know that it's common to think 'OMG, what on earth have I done?', worry that you'll never get sleep or a cup of tea in peace, leave books, remotes, phones, shoes unattended, or wear clothes that won't get shredded again. And to realise that in years from now, you'll look back on these early months with fondness.

Hi and welcome from me too:) We all love puppy pics(or any dog pics really!:D), if you have any?

Welcome to the Forum. I found it really helped when I took on this rescue - head in hands and wondering why I couldn’t get through to The Samaritans. However, there was lots of sound advice from experienced and empathetic members. Photos would be appreciated. Best of luck.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back