The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy love❤️

Lucie Lou

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everyone,
I am a new mummy to a 11 week old wire haired dachshund.
I’m wanting to give him the best life and thought this would be a great place for help and advice along our journey.

Welcome! You'll find this place full of friendly advice and people :)

Welcome! Aw how cute - I walk a little wired haired dachshund called Oscar and he’s so sweet! His whole butt wiggles when he’s excited to see you

Welcome! Aw how cute - I walk a little wired haired dachshund called Oscar and he’s so sweet! His whole butt wiggles when he’s excited to see you
Aww. He really is adorable.
We have named him Otto. Just waiting for his second vaccination to clear then looking forward to burning some energy off.

Love the name it really suits... Used to see two of these fiesty little dogs when I had my old boys. They wore bells so that the owner could keep track of them as they shot off through the undergrowth!

Love the name it really suits... Used to see two of these fiesty little dogs when I had my old boys. They wore bells so that the owner could keep track of them as they shot off through the undergrowth!
That sounds like a plan!

How is he doing? My neighbour has one (called Archie) who's unbelievably sweet...when he saw a GSD for the first time he wept with horror- a fortnight later he was hanging on the fur trying to wrestle it to the ground. I'm sure yours will be a character too!

How is he doing? My neighbour has one (called Archie) who's unbelievably sweet...when he saw a GSD for the first time he wept with horror- a fortnight later he was hanging on the fur trying to wrestle it to the ground. I'm sure yours will be a character too!
We are still a week away from walking him, but, yes.. I’m sure he’s going to be a character. He is so busy. We also have a smooth haired older dachshund called Lottie. Her personality is more of a cat. She has had to put him in his place a couple of times but I believe that they will grow to become firm friends.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back