The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Wanted

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hello im new to the site .right here goes im lookking for whippet puppy preferably a little boy but would concider girl must be kc reg but will only be pet and live indoors will be well loved and looked after so anybody out ther looking to sell a pup please get in touch via pm kind regards nicola :)

Hi Nicky, welcome to K9 and I hope you get your little pup soon :D

Gizmo753 said:
Hi Nicky, welcome to K9 and I hope you get your little pup soon  :D
hello gizmo .yes im getting very impatient now iv been looking for about 2/3 weeks now and no luck cant wait to have little puppy so come on guys and gals tell me about any pups ya have or any upcoming litters PLEASE :D

nicky12 said:
Gizmo753 said:
hello gizmo .yes im getting very impatient now iv been looking for about 2/3 weeks now and no luck cant wait to have little puppy so come on guys and gals tell me about any pups ya have or any upcoming litters PLEASE :D

Have a look in the showing thread Nicky :thumbsup:

dawn said:
nicky12 said:
Gizmo753 said:

Have a look in the showing thread Nicky :thumbsup:

ok will do thanks dawn :thumbsup:

nicky12 said:
Gizmo753 said:

blimey, good luck mate :luck: we waited months for our first whippet :thumbsup:

i was realy luck with my whippet he isnt a puppy (12months instead) but it onlt took about 5 days i rang around every where and eventually a got a phone call asking if we where interested keep going you will get one soon and they are deffinatly worth the wait. keep us posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take the time to research the breed and what you can offer, and have a good read through the threads on here old and new, shared good and bad experiences etc and have a look at the litters on here and also breeders on here, have a pm or chat with some of them and then GOOD LUCK! COZ WHIPPETS ARE ADDICTIVE! welcome to k9 :luck: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back