The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy warey of me

Johnbyik77

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I bought a puppy 2 days ago I'm a carer for my dad and live with him,the problem is I do everything for the pup feed him,water him,walk him and clean his mess up.The problem is he will go to my dad my brother and sister there kids but is very wary of me and I don't know why.Ive never raised my voice to him I just don't understand help.
Ps There is only me who lives with my dad.

Be patient. His whole world has turned upside down, and he's only a baby. He'll come round in his own time.

Meanwhile - though so difficult when you have your caring duties as well - ensure that he has ample outings to empty himself in the garden so you don't have to clean up after him. We have a pinned thread that you will find very useful.

Be patient. His whole world has turned upside down, and he's only a baby. He'll come round in his own time.

Meanwhile - though so difficult when you have your caring duties as well - ensure that he has ample outings to empty himself in the garden so you don't have to clean up after him. We have a pinned thread that you will find very useful.

Thanks for the advice he as now come round to me,I think he's realised who he gets his treats off haha.Whenever I take him out he never releives himself but as soon as he is back in the house he let's it go but I put that down to being locked in a barn since he was born. Thanks for replying its appreciated.

Whenever I take him out he never releives himself but as soon as he is back in the house he let's it go but I put that down to being locked in a barn since he was born.

That's pretty common, actually. When you bring him back in, try taking him straight outside again, and with luck he'll pee then!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back