The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy's rear paws

ash160808

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all, I am probably looking at nothing but since my previous dog had very bad back legs I worry a lot. My pup is 7 months and she has no problem running or jumping. Today when walking her I noticed the toes in on her back feet were spread open when walking. She does have webbed feet not sure if this makes a difference and sometimes she stands and it looks like her pad isn't touching the floor. She is still growing and this may be a factor but was a bit worried she may have weak tendons or ligaments etc I tried to upload a couple pics from my phone but I can't get it to work for some reason

If the image is too large, it won't load. I've found he easiest way round that is to take a screenshot and to try attaching that.

Thank you yes that worked

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240721_111731_com.hihonor.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240721_111731_com.hihonor.photos.jpg
    877.1 KB · Views: 23
Have you felt between the toes to make sure there's nothing between them?

Yes, I have felt her feet and gave them a bit of a squeeze and she doesn't yelp or anything. I only noticed it today after we was coming back from a longer road walk. She doesn't do it around the house though

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back