The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pups Free To Good Homes

manutd

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i have been told by june the stand in moderator to re do my message.in the past 8 years i have bred whippets and this last litter i have been left with 2 brindle dogs.these dogs are now 14 weeks old are fully innoculated are both kennel club registered as all the litter was and i feel these dogs now need to start bonding with new owners.so these 2 pups are (FREE) to people who really want to give them a loving home. i have also phoned the whippet rescue to find suitable homes.there are a few members out there who know me and my wife through having pups from us.we have 5 of our own whippets they are called TAI ,JAZZ,INDIA,BAILEY,MARVIN.so if there are any members reading this feel free to leave any comments about us.we are WAYNE and BEV from saddleworth oldham.please contact us on 01457 873115 any time.has i have stated before these pups are FREE TO VERY GOOD HOMES.

manutd said:
i have been told by june  the stand in moderator to re do my message.in the past 8 years i have bred whippets and this last litter i have been left with 2 brindle dogs.these dogs are now 14 weeks old are fully innoculated are both kennel club registered as all the litter was and i feel these dogs now need to start bonding with new owners.so these 2 pups are (FREE) to people who really want to give them a loving home. i have also phoned the whippet rescue to find suitable homes.there are a few members out there who know me and my wife through having pups from us.we have 5 of our own whippets they are called TAI ,JAZZ,INDIA,BAILEY,MARVIN.so if there are any members reading this feel free to leave any comments about us.we are WAYNE and  BEV from saddleworth oldham.please contact us on 01457 873115 any time.has i have stated before these pups are FREE TO VERY GOOD HOMES.

are you from the pub? sorry may be thinking of wrong people. are the pups anything to do with parkstone? Mark?

sorry, tracy just answered my question...good luck in rehoming them... :wub: :wub:

what can i say gorgeous pups,roll on monday :wub:

Did you find a home for the 2nd one? Good luck :luck: I saw the pictures from Trac, they are great little fellows..... :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back