The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pups @ The Rising Sun 27/2/2011

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
here are some pics of the pups @ the rising sun taken today. starting with the goldrun x attraction 2 pups. 1st one with the white feet i think is tim: (they r georges brothers)

IMGP1117.jpg

final one of olly, these 2 pups r schooling really well i dont think it will be too long before they r fully schooled and racing in the handicap:

IMGP1122.jpg

next up is allan wards tinkerman x florence pup who had her 1st slip yesterday @ westerhope and went a little further today @ the rising sun. looking good. heres maizy:

IMGP1123.jpg

heres nicolas pup from the deneside belle x hellsbitch litter, he had his 1st slip today. heres dino: (such a poser on this pic lol)

IMGP1125.jpg

some of the younger ones now the babies. first russells pup barney (jack the lad x nikki whizz)

IMGP1127.jpg

my own bitch mink (jack the lad x nikki whizz) she enjoyed her 1st run off the lead this morning not far just playing with her toy:

IMGP1129.jpg

thanks carol u got there it spot on tim with white toes it took me a while to get it right lol they are looking well :thumbsup:

our own dog pup bear who also enjoyed his 1st run off the lead with his toy today (jack the lad x nikki whizz):

IMGP1130.jpg

and finally the 3 babies together ( 4 months today) but 18 and half weeks if u go by weeks. lots of growing in these if u look @ their knuckles:

IMGP1128.jpg

weve got quite a few pups @ the rising sun when everyone is there:

olly

tim both goldrun x attraction

dino deneside belle x hellsbitch

maizey tinkerman x florence

max goldrun x ghd (sharons) no pic today as not there

those ones are the older pups and shud b racing by the summer all a fair size so thats 5

the babies

bear

mink

barney

tegan (no pic as not there) all the above jack the lad x nikki whizz

mary (no pic as left b4 i cud get one) mdnight run x azure blue so thats another 5 that shud b racing by the end of the year

that makes 10 more 4 the h/cap if everyone races in the h/cap like.

looking good. :thumbsup:

Lovely pups Carole, thanks for posting them. George and Charlies brothers look lovely. nice well made pups. All your babies look like they're coming on well, can't wait to see them :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
and finally the 3 babies together ( 4 months today) but 18 and half weeks if u go by weeks. lots of growing in these if u look @ their knuckles:
IMGP1128.jpg
Thanks for the pics Carole :thumbsup: ,it's nice to see Jacks kids :lol:

They all look great :luck:

next up is allan wards tinkerman x florence pup who had her 1st slip yesterday @ westerhope and went a little further today @ the rising sun. looking good. heres maizy:
IMGP1123.jpg
There's a dog pup out of this litter that goes to Maltby, think he weighs about 30lb :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back