The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pups To Come Soon

tanyia

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Good luck to Sam [ Vivs Quest ] and Sally [ Chip n Tar ] a lovely red g/h 30 Kilos

Sally was a good bitch on the track but had to retire at an early age though injury. Sally is due on Monday 3rd Nov , but Ken went to see her today and she is huge he thinks the pups will come early.

Good luck Don , Ruth and Clive and family.

Were all ready for midwife duties :cheers:

Pleased to hear Sally is in pup

she was a lovely red bitch

Good luck not long now

love Don Ruth and daddy to be Sam (viv's Quest)

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

hows she doing any pups yet what are they and colours come on keep us updated

syko said:
Pleased to hear Sally  is in pup
she was a lovely red bitch

Good luck not long now

love Don Ruth and daddy to be Sam (viv's Quest)

:luck:   :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   :luck:

Could be a couple of more scratch dogs come out of this litter :luck:

Ken rang this morning at 9am saying she had started and had 9 pups first 7 dogs

the next 2 bitches and she was still going

he said he would ring me later on tonight

he said they are al lbeautiful red colour except one particoloured one

no Doubt Ken will be on later on with the full report

well done both of them

would be nice to see another Turkish and sadly Demonic Love

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULATIONS Sally and Sam

Sally has worked so hard really lovely pups deep red and one red / white parti.

Sally lost a dog and a little bitch , fit to pop they came alittle early

But she has 7 strong heathy boys ,,, all red and the one parti

and 3 lovely red girls all red :wub:

all feeding well and moving around

Clive has his work cut out now :)

well done Sally and sam all thoughts lovly reds yum yum :wub: pic pic pic

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well done Sally bet you are ready for a rest now

Clive your going to have your work cut out now looking after all those pups

be nice if you could put some pics on for us

congratulations to you all

Don

:( A little girl passed away in the night bless her. The rest are really heathy and strong.

I took some photos Don but since I had to replace the cable to the computer as our pup Rocky eat it, it wont work.

Ken is taking my camera to Old hall so you can look at them :wub:

rocky wouldnt eat a cabel :lol: can you not take and transfer pics from your fone i get all my pics that why now carnt wait to see them all red devils on hallowen :lol: :lol:

I will try when Ken goes to see them again, I didnt think of my phone ;)

There all doing well, keeping Clives daughter busy as there romping off every where

kens sent me some pic of the lovley pups heres the boys there scrummy and the 2 girles

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Wendy for your help.

There lovely chubby pups :wub: The little girls are in the bottom photo

Wow look at that little lot :wub:

Congratulations.

all the pups are beautiful :) there all doing fine getting bigger now tho cant wait for there eyes to open so can see the real beauty in them x

chelly said:
all the pups are beautiful :) there all doing fine getting bigger now tho cant wait for there eyes to open so can see the real beauty in them x
:) Hi Chelly, wellcome to k9 you can keep us all updated now. Just wait till there eyes open (w00t) they will be racing around your bedroom using it for a bend track

Have you got to walk your pup or will dad walk him.

Im sure Ken said you were going to cook all there meat (w00t)

Joking aside good luck with your new pup

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Hi Chelly you are going to busy over the next few weeks

they are a handful

they are lovely cuddly and healthy

all the best with your new pup

Ruth and (daddy Sam)

yea thay are a handful and yea im going to walk him everyday caling him charlie chaz for short :)) cook his dinners dad aint going to have a say haha lets see how long that lasts lol thay are all asleep at the mo sally is starting to go for them now told her off couple of times but shes a great mum beautfiful mother with beautiful pups we are having the white 1 the odd one out haha still got 5 more left to sell xxxchelsxxxxx

chelly said:
yea thay are a handful and yea im going to walk him everyday caling him charlie  chaz for short  :)) cook his dinners dad aint going to have a say haha lets see how long that lasts lol thay are all asleep at the mo sally is starting to go for them now told her off couple of times but shes a great mum beautfiful mother with beautiful pups we are having the white 1 the odd one out haha still got 5 more left to sell xxxchelsxxxxx
I know Ken would love a pup but we just havnt got room or the energy for another.

Sounds like the litttle horrors will be taking puppy broth before long to help Sally out. :eek: your mum will lose her kitchen :D I will make some up as well, its not funny keeping up with 9 hungrey mouths to feed :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back