Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pure Male Saluki In Rspca Durham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kare

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am not involved with this boy or rescue personally, but have simply fallen in love with him and am trying to promote him in the hopes he'll find a home. :wub:

Mitchell is a 7 year old pure saluki. His write up says:

" I am a 7 year old Saluki dog. I am wary of strangers, especially males, but can be very affectionate when I get to know you. I love to play and have a couple of walks every day. I am looking for a new owner with previous knowledge of Saluki's, but no children."

He is currently in a foster home and doing well apparently. Saluki welfare are also keeping an eye on him, but so far he's been with the RSPCA for some months and no home.

The RSPCA rules stipulate that he must be rehomed within a 30 mile radius of Durham (which no doubt is why he's still waiting for a home! :( )

Mitchell-1.jpg

Mitchell2.jpg

If you are interested please call Kath on 0191 384 0269.

Gorgeous fella, just wish I had room...my Emmy is part saluki (well, we think she is, she was a stray) and I love them even if they are stubborn. :teehee:

I can understand their rehoming policy if they want to do home checks and followups BUT it's the RSPCA - surely another branch could do that??!! And what's to stop anyone from adopting him and then moving 200 miles away - they can't stop you relocating after you've adopted. Seems silly when you think about it, as surely there must be someone in another part of the country who would love him.

Have you a phone number for the RSPCA in Durham please pm me if so

Im trying to help find him a home. :thumbsup:

Hi, sorry I didn't see this. There are various numbers! These are on the home page for dog rehoming: 01388 745980, 0191 384 0269 or 07534 920931 But specifically for Mitchell as he is being fostered the number to ring is Kath on 0191 384 0269

Has this beautiful boy found his home yet please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back