The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pure Saluki

SuffolkSight

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We may be after one, if pure saluk'is are still about.

I don't know massive amounts about the saluki although our 1 year old lurcher is half one.

Is there a pure white or light coloured? I saw one the other day and it looked like a ghost going across the feild.

pup preferred but around 1 year is good

Will travel many miles for a good'en.

Mail me chisnallm@aol.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I know of a few people who work pure saluki's, there's a forum called the saluki preservation society forum (i think) that would be a good place to look

cheers

i am currently working with a pure saluki, a friend has him and we have broken him to ferrets and ive even shown the prancing show pony , lol, he is working well imo and excellent on recall and settles very easy , however in a pack set up such as mine i would not be able to get these type of results as he needs much more time and patience then the average working lurcher , however it is my dream in years to come to have a pure bred

good luck ill pm with details of his breeding and others i can think of

Thanks for all the info you two, I will search about for one. I bet they fetch good money for a pure.

Thanks again.

Brigorn.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back