The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Purina Beta Dog Food?

Tova

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi so my 1yo dog has always been on Purina Beta dog food since she was weaned. I was led to believe it was a good brand of food but I’ve recently been told that’s not the case and that’s it actually one of the worse ones you can buy. She’s never had any problems on it, her poo is perfect and her coat is really shiny however she does seem to act like she’s constantly hungry. I thought it was just that she’s a bit of a piggy but maybe not. She’s not overweight but should I consider changing her to a different brand? And if so what brands are best? I am on a budget and currently pay about 30 - 40 pound depending on if pets at home have an offer on for a 14kg bag that lasts two months, give or take a little.

Purina is not the best.. I expect the will be someone along with more ideas but there are comparison websites around.
One thing to think about is this, some cheaper foods require you to feed more than a slightly more expensive food so although the price per kilo might be more if you feed less then it works out much the same as the cheaper brand ..

Bit like the old fairy liquid advert.. It lasts longer so the pennies look after themselves...

Thanks I didn’t know there were compassion sites so I’ll deffo have a look.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back