The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

R.i.p May

michelle

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just heard that a good friends of ours pointer "may" has just been ran over & killed :( :( :( she was less than a year old and a much loved family pet (2 children age 9 & 6)

rest in peace may x

what a blow. im sure the kids are numbed. i hate to read news like this. :(

Oh dear, poor family. Having had a dog run over the stress is awful, in my case the driver didn't stop.

What a shame poor May and what a shame for the family too especially the children :(

oh they must be devastated :(

R.I.P MAY :huggles:

so sorry to hear this..... :( my condolenses to the family

run fast and free May :huggles:

Apparently the driver didnt stop :angry: it looks like she was hit straight on and killed outright and she didnt move from the spot :( (at least thats one consolation).

My brother in law went up there as soon as he heard (my husband couldnt as he was babysitting bro in laws kids)and buried may in the field at the side of the house may loved to play in.

how sad run free may

R.I.P. :huggles:

I can only sympathise as I my puppy lurcher died on Friday night, we had to have her put to sleep, coz she ran straight across a busy road and ran into a moving car. Her leg was hanging off, she wouldnt have run again and she lived for running. She would have been 1 yr old on Sunday. I'm sorry but as soon as I saw your post, I had to share the loss. :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back