The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

R.i.p My Dear Peppe

peppe

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Today i did take the hard decision to put my dear "peppe" such nuch Peperone personal effect to sleep. i miss him soo much. many tears have falling down my cheek today. see you on the other side peppe/ From lars ingvarsson

peppe said:
Today i did take the hard decision to put my dear "peppe" such nuch Peperone personal effect to sleep. i miss him soo much. many tears have falling down my cheek today. see you on the other side peppe/ From lars ingvarsson

So sorry to hear this!!!!

I have always liked that dog and looked a bit extra at him on the Tammsvik dvd's.

Take care,

Lisa,

Burnt Sienna

My thoughts are with you at this sad time :( :huggles:

RIP Peppe

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. R.I.P Pepe

Very sad news indeed! :( My thought are with you in that difficult time.

But luckily you have his last babies growing near you and a part of Peppe is in them :wub:

Sorry to hear your sad news :(

[SIZE=14pt]RIP PEPPE[/SIZE]

Oh Lars , how I feel for you :( , Peppe was such a special boy to you I know . What a lovely life hes had with you .

How can I ever thank you for letting me handle him at Tammsvik a couple of years ago in Veteran. It was a day Ill never forget , it was like handling his father all over again , they looked so similar didnt they .both such sweet dogs

[SIZE=14pt]R I P Peppe [/SIZE], now with daddy Badger :'(

Jackie and the Mulcair gang

So very sad to hear of your loss Lars :( - its always a very hard decision to make but in the end you know you've done the right thing by your friend.

Take care.

Cristina

Mychaka Whippets

Tanks all! He was a the nices dog i ever had. Fore me he was one of a kind. And he gave my so much fun!!Im so pleased that he be come a fader again on older days.He was a real gentleman

Yes jax, he was a copy of his fader!!!

I miss him soooooo much!!!/Lars

Lars I'm very sorry for you loss :'( He was a wonderful dog, R I P Peppe

[SIZE=14pt]Hi Lars![/SIZE]

I am really sorry to hear about Peppe!

Best wishes from Henrik and all Peppe's dog relatives at Play A While

Dear Lars,

So sorry to hear about your special boy. I too was one of his admirers (from afar) and can fully understand your grief.

Every time you feel that pain coming into your heart and the tears to your eyes - try to think of a fun time you had with Peppe or funny things that he did - something to make you remember him with fondness and a smile.

Thinking of you at this really difficult time,

With Lars permission :wub: Tammsvik 2004 :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
what a beautiful dog! RIP Peppe :(

I am so sorry for your loss, Lars. I only ever met Peppe once, but he seemed like such a gentle dog.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back