The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Raby Castle

sinderman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I would just like to thank Jeff n Crew for another brill weekend.....Ann for inviting us to her 55th Birthday BBQ :blink: .....and everyone else for making me and Sue feel really welcome again.

See you all at Cheshire

Roger

I would just like to thank Jeff n Crew for another brill weekend.....Ann for inviting us to her 55th Birthday BBQ :blink: .....and everyone else for making me and Sue feel really welcome again.
See you all at Cheshire

Roger
will do roger , just hope your prognosis for andy is better news ----stuart

I would like to second Roger's comments....it was a great weekend and I am sure Anne enjoyed her birthday tho not so sure she enjoyed the morning after and must've felt 10 yrs older ...ie 65 :teehee: Even the weather was good 8)

Littl'Un won unders 100yd dash today in 4.9s so proud of the little fella..and dedicate his win to the memory of Sonny... :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the next one in Cheshire and hope I can make it to at least one of the days :))

Please can I make a note to say look after your dogs when racing it isnt a lark about to them, they put their all into every race so if you have a youngster or a dog that isnt used to it then please, please dont overdo it....1 dog was collapsed today and another very close...thanks to Steve for not allowing it to run in the final and Irish John, Rob and others who got electrolytes into the dog and got it back on its feet :thumbsup:

Popped over today to watch the dogs preforming ..would just like to thank everyone for a great time ..nice to meet up with some old friends and new ...great job everyone involved in the event :thumbsup:

We had a great weekend and were made very welcome as always. Thanks for inviting us to the bbq and I think Ann enjoyed her birthday but not the hangover following it. It was good to see everyone and can't wait for Cheshire. Well done to all the winning dogs. :thumbsup:

We had a great weekend and were made very welcome as always. Thanks for inviting us to the bbq and I think Ann enjoyed her birthday but not the hangover following it. It was good to see everyone and can't wait for Cheshire. Well done to all the winning dogs. :thumbsup:

We allso had a very good weekend and a brill result with the hounds they were flying this weekend.

I second Tina with looking after your dogs when racing dont over run them and please keep a good grip on them we had a few punters that were letting there dogs off when the racing was going on thinking it was funny if only they would think of the injurys this can cause thank god we were all lucky.

Ann hope your feeling better today (w00t)

See you all at Cheshire

Roger
Thanx, i definitely felt 55 yesterday!!

I would like to thank everyone for making it a brilliant birthday, and to Gary and sue for the bbq.

See you all at Cheshire

Roger
Thanx, i definitely felt 55 yesterday!!

I would like to thank everyone for making it a brilliant birthday, and to Gary and sue for the bbq.

Daft bugger xxx

I would like to say that I agree with everything thats been said on here a great weekend was had by all among great company. We had a great weekend with the dogs with Jade & Gemma coming 1st and 2nd in the O" 23" 100yds Dash on both days, Jade coming 1st with 4.90 & 4.85 respectively but we were really pleased with Gemma who did 4.97 & 4.87 as she had a nasty accident nearly 3 weeks ago so we were really lucky in view of what sadly happened to their sister Lara the week before and they dedicate their win to her memory. Their brother Pagan came 3rd on both days so it was a real family outing. Took some pics of the Saturday winners but didn't get Sundays sorry will try harder next time. here are the mugshots!!!!!

Group shot

group.jpg

China U'23" Dash winner

China.jpg

Jade O'23" Dash winner

jade.jpg

Phoebe 1000 Guineas qualifier winner

Phoebe.jpg

Reggie Puppy Champion

Reggie.jpg

Sasha who won both Pick of Mix & Lurcher championships

Sasha.jpg

and finally Anne brought her pups with her, This one must have had a hard day and a good meal :lol:

puppy1.jpg

puppy.jpg

the birthday girl herself with a bowl full of scrumptiousness

birthdaygirl.jpg

Once again thanks to everyone for a great weekend

Sonia

thanks for the photos sonia there brill think I was still a little bit overwhelmed there with phoebe .

thanks for the photos sonia there brill think I was still a little bit overwhelmed there with phoebe .

thanks for putting the photos of puppy in the food bowl!! :thumbsup:

has china got a new owner?? thought it was bit cramped in the van coming home!! :blink:

thanks to all concerned for a great day a raby and well done to the winning dogs and owners! weather was great. wish we had camped!! hopefully will make it to cheshire. does anyone have info on camping there? thanks.

yep there is camping but you need to speak to jeff or dorne at lurcher world as its a bit tight for space at cheshire :blink:

It was nice to meet up with you all again, Linda and I enjoyed the weekend .Well done to all in the racing and time trails Thank you for the invite to the barbaque.We hired a caravan for the the rest of the week returning home last night tired out .

Thanks again Sammy & Linda

It was nice to meet up with you all again, Linda and I enjoyed the weekend .Well done to all in the racing and time trails Thank you for the invite to the barbaque.We hired a caravan for the the rest of the week returning home last night tired out .Thanks again Sammy & Linda

Hya Sammy hope you and Linda have had a fantastic week and got some photos it was lovely to see you again and to meet Linda this time we had some giggles give her my love will you xxxx

It was nice to meet up with you all again, Linda and I enjoyed the weekend .Well done to all in the racing and time trails Thank you for the invite to the barbaque.We hired a caravan for the the rest of the week returning home last night tired out .Thanks again Sammy & Linda
Great to see you both again, don't see you often enough, it was a great weekend glad you enjoyed your week away.

Sonia & Ian

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back