The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rachel Is 13 Years Old

Susan

Robbie
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Happy 13th birthday Rachel :huggles:

Love you loads my princess o:) o:)

Mum , Dad and Gary :*

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :wub:

'Happy Birthday Rachel' have a brill day :D

happy birthday rachel have a great day :D :D :D :D

Hope you have a lovely day Rachel :thumbsup:

Happy birthday Rachel 13 all ready

Makes me feel old, i remember her and Gary as toddlers

HappyBirthday53.gif

[SIZE=21pt]happy birthday rachel[/SIZE]

were have the years gone allready a teenager

happy birthday 2 u

happy birthday 2 u

happy birthday dear rachel

happy birthday 2 u!

have a great day carole, peter & the gang x :cheers:

happy birthday pet, :thumbsup:

HAPPY BITHDAY RACHEL HAVE A GREAT DAY :thumbsup:

LOVE BETT AND MELISSA

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday Rachel[/SIZE]

Hope you have a lovely birthday --- :luck:

13 dad will soon be grey or bold!!! :clown:

steve :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
happy birthday rachel, i hope mam & dad bought you something special have a great day :luck: from decca,chris,tyne & poppy

post_20191_1226394848.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY 13 TH BIRTHDAY< RACHEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

teenager at last, have lots of fun :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I let Rachel read all the replys and she said THANK YOU :huggles:

She's well chuffed she's a teenager now :- " , I can't think where all the years have gone, one moment she was in a pram being pushed around the Devon track by Hilda (weather girl ) and being watched over by Paul Jennings :- " to let us run the dog,,to being all grown up (w00t) .

Rachel got loads of money, watch, braclet, necklass, keyboard (she's can play them and she's good :D ) hair all done (a teenager thing ) :thumbsup: and a game from Gary for he ds :teehee:

She did very well :thumbsup:

Susan said:
I let Rachel read all the replys and she said THANK YOU  :huggles:
She's well chuffed she's a teenager now  :- " , I can't think where all the years have gone, one moment she was in a pram being pushed around the Devon track by Hilda (weather girl ) and being watched over by Paul Jennings  :- "  to let us run the dog,,to being all grown up  (w00t) .

Rachel got loads of money, watch, braclet, necklass, keyboard (she's can play them and she's good   :D ) hair all done (a teenager thing )  :thumbsup:   and a game from Gary for he ds  :teehee:

She did very well  :thumbsup:

I remember our Hilda pushing the pram around she needed something to hold onto so she wouldn't fall over after the night before :x (w00t) our Chloe is 14 in Jan she's a nightmare teenager :- "

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: happy birthday Rachel same day as my birthday glad im not 13 again (w00t) 21 much better lol o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back