The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rachel's Gala Day

Susan

Robbie
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A few photo's of Rachel's gala day. She had a ball :D

Doing the house up :blink:

100_2657.jpg

It's getting dark :(

100_2661.jpg

It took from 12 noon till 1.30am to get the house finnished :oops:

100_2665.jpg

100_2667.jpg

Rachel o:)

100_2678.jpg

100_2684.jpg

Last one

100_2698.jpg

Alot of hard work as gone into that :sweating: it looks spot on :thumbsup:

Hope you all had a great day :thumbsup: well done Mum & Dad :thumbsup:

rachel hope you had a lovely day,you look stunning in your purple dress & you look the belle of the ball :thumbsup: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Susan and John the house looks fantastic and not forgetting the little princess Rachel you look gorgeous

Sandra

The hard work that had been put into this day certainly looked worth the effort, well done John and the quite one, rachel looked the belle of the ball. :cheers: :luck:

WOW! Amazing effort you've all put in there, well done! :thumbsup:

Rachel, you look fantastic hope you had a brilliant day. :)

Well done, thats lovely
clap3.gif

Well done it must have taken ages to do all that and what a stunner Rachel looks --Harry says he has just found a glass slipper that might fit her --i am sure that you all had a great day and even better having put all that effort into it well done :luck: :luck:

Steve/Karen/Harry

:thumbsup: its brill well done :thumbsup:

looks really good and i have to say Rachel you look very nice in that dress can i pinch it lol :lol:

:thumbsup: o:)

Doing the house up was very hard work and took month's to make (not a lot of racing for me),,,we did not realise it would take so long to put up :( :( . At 10pm our neighbours came to our rescue with light's and they helped put the crept paper roses on the fences and the bat's and ghosts up too :D Rachel was over the moon with the house in the morning and she told me after the gala, (She felt like a princess) thats what the gala is all about :thumbsup: A wee girl feeling very special for a day :thumbsup:

Thanks for all your coments on the house (It is our first try at doing the house up) and maybe in a few years time, we might do it again :oops: :oops: :- "

it all looks brill and looks liks rachel had a great day. :D

The house looks absolutely fantastic :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - and Rachel looks completely beautiful :wub: - she must have been so thrilled and felt so loved as well :cheers: :huggles:

Lovely :wub:

Well done all!

What's 'Gala Day' all about Sue?

We have 'Galas' with floats etc..... but not actually decorating your own house up???

Is it a Scottish tradition?

Karen

Wow Susan, the house looks amazing and Rachel really is a beautiful princess in her lovely dress, looks like all that hard work was worth it :cheers: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back