The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Racing 13/4/8

Rae

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Racing is on this week, please book in with me for this week only:

01823 421515

It's the puppy cup for dogs up to 20 months old, plus normal racing for everyone else.

The sheep have gone, we've got the place to ourselves again :)

Righto ......Please book in .......

Racing ......

Ethel ..... 19lbs

Spideys mum ... 23lbs (w00t)

Tink ...... 15lbs :b

Miya ..... 28lbs ....

Eric .... 23lbs ....(please can we keep Eric and Connie separate o:) )

Trials .....

Jacob, Inca, and possibly The V Man .... :cheers: me dear ........

Chris said he can do the lure if needed ....and I can do the traps :thumbsup: ......May need some help with our dogs though :lol:

Please can you book Mr Noisy 22lb for racing

Sidney for 2 half trails Thanks Rae :thumbsup:

Strike Whippets said:
Righto ......Please book in .......
Racing ......

Ethel ..... 19lbs

Spideys mum ... 23lbs  (w00t)

Tink ...... 15lbs  :b

Miya ..... 28lbs ....

Eric .... 23lbs ....(please can we keep Eric and Connie separate  o:) )

Trials .....

Jacob, Inca, and possibly The V Man ....  :cheers:   me dear ........

Chris said he can do the lure if needed ....and I can do the traps  :thumbsup:   ......May need some help with our dogs though  :lol:

Bloody hell Hannah your gonna be busy (w00t)

Hope that you all have a good day's racing. We can't be there with you as we are going to the Champs.

Thanks Hannah - may need you both :thumbsup:

Hi Rae,

Are non members welcome? and if so what happens with trials? Are you set to just having two or is it flexible? Its just we are having a few problems with Chyppe so he is only doing short trials still (about half track) but hence we are giving him quite a few runs.

We would love to come down and run but it is a very long way for us so will have to speak to the Boss man and see what he says!

Darc

LOL ....Jacquie ..... It used to keep me fit at Cotswolds :lol: ....Since giving up I've put on weight :b

Non members are welcome Darc, and pups do take priority :thumbsup: .....I can't see it being a problem ;)

Darcia said:
Hi Rae,
Are non members welcome? and if so what happens with trials? Are you set to just having two or is it flexible? Its just we are having a few problems with Chyppe so he is only doing short trials still (about half track) but hence we are giving him quite a few runs.

We would love to come down and run but it is a very long way for us so will have to speak to the Boss man and see what he says!

Darc

Cant see it being a problem Darcia, would be lovely to see you all - in the Bongo 8)

Right slight change of plan :oops: soz ......

Tinks out as shes a tad sore according to Simon ...

Incas out as she has a bad back, so is on anti inflammatories .......

and Theeley has anemia as I thought, so she's on a blood building diet and will be off for at least 3 weeks :unsure: ......but on the good side Flippers has been signed off, so a few hand slips for him please :D

Wish we could come down this weekend, but I promised Simon I'd stay home so he can go out on his pit bike :(

Hope your lot feel better soon Hannah :huggles:

No puppie's entered so no puppy cup! 150 yards with 1/2 yard per lb handicap.

Lights:

Darkling Dragonfly = 10 points / 1st place

Chase the pied piper = 9 points / 2nd place

Gambler Girl = 8 points / 3rd place

Middles:

Mr Noisy = 12 points / 1st place

Darkling Dreamcatcher = 11 points / 2nd place

Bladerunner = 10 points / 3rd place

The Phantom Menace = 9 points / 4th place

Strikes Take That = 7 points

Star Strike Little Hustler = 5 points

Stars Stikes Black = 5 points

Heavies:

'Fleet' = 12 points / 1st place

The Gas = 8 points / 2nd place

Second Stike = 7 points / 3rd place

Strike the Pose = 3 points / 4th place

A huge well done to Richard and Jean with Fleet, who ran out of his skin all day and was unbeaten, showing his mother (Inca), father (Chase) and siblings (Vinnie & Supe) how it's done. 8)

Thanks to Chris Bishop for taking over the lure and to Jason for doing the traps. We avoided a heavy shower and made the most of the day, all pulling together and things ran very smoothly. Our first meeting without Stephen, and I hope he would have been pleased with how it went, especially as his boys ran well, and it was such a relaxed day. It goes without saying ofcourse that he was missed.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a very good day the weather was kind to us and things ran smoothly :))

I'm sure Stephen would have enjoyed it especially watching his dogs run well

Well done everyone :thumbsup:

Yes it was a great day ..... Margaret is being so strong ..... It was lovely to see everyone pull together ..... and have a fun day as usual at Somerset .... I did have a problem with my dog picker upper though .....I don't know how anyone could find Jacob a problem on the lure :- " ....... but I must say [SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] to Fleet (WCRCh Chase The Pied Piper x Stars And Strike) :wub: .....Who ran fantastically yesterday ...... Such a lovely lad who never forgets us, ....He's got there in the end :thumbsup: ....Steve would be very proud of the way things ran yesterday, and of Margaret,his boys and The Chase-lets :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Strike Whippets said:
Yes it was a great day ..... Margaret is being so strong ..... It was lovely to see everyone pull together ..... and have a fun day as usual at Somerset .... I did have a problem with my dog picker upper though .....I don't know how anyone could find Jacob a problem on the lure  :- ....... but I must say [SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] to Fleet (WCRCh Chase The Pied Piper x Stars And Strike)  :wub:   .....Who ran fantastically yesterday ...... Such a lovely lad who never forgets us, ....He's got there in the end  :thumbsup: ....Steve would be very proud of the way things ran yesterday, and of Margaret,his boys and The Chase-lets  :huggles:

GASP! The Twit is a lunatic - would rather catch than trap him everytime, even Miya was a baddie :lol: I must remember to thank Chris for his help in picking up Jacob......hysterical laughter in the back ground was really useful :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back