The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Racing advice needed

Wendy Whitehouse

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have a 6 month old dog called Max who we would really like to race. Does anyone know of any clubs in the midlands or within travelling distance. All advice on training would be appreciated.Great to see such informative chats going on. Thanks to anyone who replies.

Hi wendy, I've already replied on another forum for you.

What is you're pup max bred out of? and what does he look like? sorry its taken ages to reply, we have had our phone changed to cable and with one thing and another we have had no phone for a week!!!!!!, also vicky who contributes alot has been computerless for a week!! as I replied in the other forum contact chrissy at whippet news, she also races at old hall so there will be loads of help and info available.if you are not so busy at w/end the whippet federation are holding there championships at kinsey greyhound stadium, pontefract, yorks racing should start about 1pmish, there are bar/resteraunt facilities(curry is recommended) so come down with max and meet some racers!!

Michelle,

How can you call my spelling?

-----

Vicky

put a red sp in the margins(just like miss used to!!!)

Suggest you get in touch with john Meades, who lives in your area.His e-mail address is whippet40@Hotmail.com.hope this is of some assistance. Harry

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back