The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Racing Results

Whippetman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
racing was in two sepperate divisions today. Dogs and bitches seperate. It was a very cold day although it had been warm in the morning. the heat winners are:

Heat 1 (Bitches) Squizzel. :cheers:

Heat 2 (Dogs) Sonny. :cheers:

Heat 3 (Bitches) Exhibet :cheers:

Dog Final

Red Alfie 3rd

Blue Devils Gift 2cnd

White Just Flute 4th

Black Sonny 1st :cheers: :thumbsup:

Bitches Main final

Red Squizzel 1st :cheers: :thumbsup:

Blue Colorado Flyer 2cnd

White Exhibit 3rd

Black Milley 4th

Bitches consolation

Red Monkey Business 1st :cheers: :thumbsup:

Blue call Me Crystal 2cnd

Photos of the winning dogs

112_1298.jpg

112_1299.jpg

112_1300.jpg

Also the owners who had been coming for so long without a pup have now got two and here they are

113_1302.jpg

I must also have had my lucky day today because widget the didget got through her first two official trials

111_1158a.jpg

I am sure you will all want to congratulate the race manager on the birth of his litter of pups but why oh why do we have to wait so long to see the pictures of them ????If enough ask him to put the photos on here im sure he will oblige :D

Well Done to all the dogs :thumbsup: Nice pics 8)

Congrats :cheers: lets see the new litter then :lol:

:cheers: Elaine Lorraine & John, well done sounds like you all had a good day. :thumbsup:

Congrats to all .....esspecially Emma and Colorado Flyer (Inca's little sis :) )

Paula Roberts said:
:cheers: Elaine Lorraine & John, well done sounds like you all had a good day.  :thumbsup:

Must have been because Elain Lorraine wasnt there just John that they did soi well lol didnt mean it really elain hope you had a good day at Crufts though.

Henry

Whippetman said:
Paula Roberts said:
:cheers: Elaine Lorraine & John, well done sounds like you all had a good day.  :thumbsup:

Must have been because Elain Lorraine wasnt there just John that they did soi well lol didnt mean it really elain hope you had a good day at Crufts though.

Henry

:p you wait henry, i will be there this week :thumbsup: THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT PICS. i had a great day at crufts.

Paula Roberts said:
yes i had a great day at crufts. i am pleased with the dogs, on saturday :thumbsup: I AM GLAD YOU ARE FEELING BETTER.elaine lorraine

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back