The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Racing Whippet Pups

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Brian Hartrees good little bitch Show Me Off has welped a lovely litter of 9 pups to Jedi Knight 7 dogs and 2 bitch's (Whelped 28-11-01)

Dogs ~ 3 Black, 2 Blue, 1 Fawn, 1 Red

Bitch ~ 1 Black, 1 Blue Fawn.

Anyone interested can ring Aidrian Hardiman for more details and Brians number

PUPS NOW ALL SOLD

(Edited by Mark Roberts at 9:47 pm on Jan. 13, 2002)

Hi June you're only picking on me cos you've broken you're works computer system again ;)

if they send me some pictures i'll try and post them but don't hold you're breath it may take me a while to work out how.:confused:

(Edited by Mark Roberts at 1:16 pm on Nov. 30, 2001)

Hi Nigel

Just had a realy good thought? if they send me some pictures I could scan them (I can do that) and then e/mail them to you to put on?:biggrin:

(Edited by Mark Roberts at 3:54 pm on Nov. 30, 2001)

I don't know Mark - you're editing your post before my eyes. First you say you'll have a go, now you've wimped out.

I don't have any photo's but I expect Paul will take some with his digital camera. Instructions for posting photo's are HERE.

Thanks Nigel?

no seriously?

ok if they send some i'll have a go.

Just a quick correction there is only eight in litter 6 dogs and 2 bitches i have got a picture but have no idea how to post it but shall try to later

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back