The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Racing Whippets For Sale

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
due to a little bit of ill health and getting 2 old 4 all the travelleing MITCH has decided to retire from whippet racing so he has decided to sell all his racing whippets. namely ACCA and HUNTERS TWEED ( tiger lil x master blaster) and TORNINO (jackson x jessie) all under the age of three and all fully schooled on bends and straights. if anyone is interested then they can pm me thru k9 and il give u mitchs number. :cheers:

happy retirement mitch you'll be a sad loss to whippets racing & to your friends across the country good luck m8xx. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: decca & the clan

I am sorry that you have decided to give the sport up Mitch but it is understandable, I wish you all the best for you future health and just maybe we will see you around at a race meeting in the future, all the best Mitch :cheers: :luck:

sorry to see u go m8 i will miss the crack with u hope u get well soon from 1 CAP 2 the other :thumbsup:

mitch is one of the great characters of whippet racing that will be missed up and down the country,it is a shame he as to give up the sport/hobby he loves but it will come to us all one day. have a good retirerment mitch :luck: :thumbsup:

Awww thats a shame....

A character he is....

Will miss him.

Best wishes Mitch :luck:

Karen/Steve/Harry

HOPE HE STILL SPECTATES GOOD WHIPPET MAN , HAVE A LONG RETIREMENT. HOPE YOU GET GOOD RACING HOMES FOR YOUR DOGS :luck: :luck:

happy reterment mich have a nice relaxing one to :cheers:

i will alway remeber u from when i was little and u used to say those funny things

lv from kate :wub: hope i see u around :thumbsup: :luck: :cheers: :clown:

i will print all your messages off and give them to mitch im sure he will b touched by them all :cheers: ive had quite a few enquiries about acca dont know if shes sold yet.

all the best mitch :cheers:

any one wantin a gd bend bitch there is the buy of the year (acca) :thumbsup:

happy retirement mitch :luck:

love debbie and paul :)) sorry to see you leave the sport but hope to still see you around

Sorry to here of your retirement mitch and thanks for all your help all the best colin & joan

sorry to see you go mitch hope to see you around some time george and val

will miss your funny lines mitch.hope you not too poorly.wish you well on your retirement.maybe we will see you at wallsend sometimes. :cheers: joe and lesley.

sorry to hear Mitch is retiring, going to the opens will not be the same without seeing his cheeky grin

best of luck for the future

deexx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back