The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch / Nch Hot Mouse

rowland

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jimmy Reynolds Rch / Nch Hot mouse as been lined to Rch cracked it, today pups due end of Jan, :cheers:

:cheers: I no longer race, but I tell you what these will be some beautiful pups out of this bitch, l think you've picked the right dog there. Andy ''RchBelieve'' :cheers:

lets hope she has took! be some great pups there. ;)

:) Rch Cracked it, been very busy just lined his 4th bitch since end of october when he returned home, his last bitch today to Dave's excellent bitch Bigland Girl, her last two litters produced sup ch's good luck with her Dave, :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
:) yes sharon, she look's to be,think she's due next week so will let everyone know,

:) Rch Cracked it's, been busy again tonight just lined Graham's N.L Ch Anthony's Dream, should be some very good bend dogs from this litter, :cheers:

hot mouse is not due until 2 weeks on sun, i,ll keep you posted on how she is.

have you seen her since xmas Donna, ?? did jimmy get a scan on her, ?? :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back