The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch Nch Montana X Sup Vet Not Now Rosie

jeffsteve

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D good news. rosie was scaned yesterday and she is definately in pup.they are due on 14 sept we are very pleased :D

Congratulations Keeley, Geoff and family and good luck for the future with the pups hope all goes well for Rosie. If the last litter is anything to go by and with Montana as the stud dog hopefully the pups will be a bit special.

Best Wishes Sheila

:luck: good luck keeley and family, looks like your going to be very busy keeley :thumbsup:

:D good luck :luck: jeff & keeley hope all goes well for you and rosie :luck:

:) not long now rosies pups are due on weds 14 sep let you know what she has

just been on phone to tj i no she has had 2 bitches and a dog up to now think the bitches are fawn n white and black n white and the dog is black will let u no on n e more!

update :D well done rosie 3 bithes & 1dog :thumbsup:

p.s. jeff keep the fawn & white parti-color :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
awww congratulations :D don't ya just love puppies :wub: :wub: :wub:

:D rosie had 4 lovely pups today 1black dog 1 blue n white bitch 1 fawn bitch 1 fawn n white bitch will try and put some pics on if we can work how to do it

cummon jeff not like u not to be able to do something technical lol

gd luck wit them mate hope they r little stars for there owners.

:D pups are all doing well and getting bigger should have photos on by weekend good luck john and pat with pups sorry to hear you lost a bitch

:D These are the pictures of the pups at one week old, all doing well.

hi jeff

i resize them to 400 x 300 and they go on with no problem .

p.s. i have p.m. you as well hope you are succsesfull if not e-mail them to me and i will have a go for you : :cheers: thumbsup:

:thumbsup: cheers john me and keeley will try and put them on tonight. by the time we get it right they will be runnning.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back