The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch Wor John Xgh

Norbit

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Maggie GH

SIRE. MAGNA SWANK / DAM. MERRY TIDINGS

HE KNOWS X FARLOE BUBBLE / JOYFUL TIDINGS X KNOCKASEED SLIP

Going back to SAVVAS HACKSAW and SATIN LINES . Maggie excellent trapper with good early.

Mated to whippet RCH/ NCH WOR JOHN some top racing blood lines pups should make excellent racing prospects .10 pups 6 dogs 4 bitchs . PM me for contact num. northeast area

DSCF0019ms.jpg

worjohn.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

lovely looking pups :luck: to those who are having a one

The owners must have plenty time on their hands,10 puppys wow.good luck with all of them :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

(w00t) Pups all over the place (w00t) My heaven :huggles: :huggles:

Poor mum when they get the little sharp teeth o:)

Sure to be good uns :thumbsup:

They're gorgeous :wub: :wub:

Best of luck with em :luck: :luck:

lovely pups :thumbsup: haven't seen any from a greyhound to wor john that cant run always impressive best of luck :luck: :thumbsup:

Think Steve's bitch had 7. Not sure if 3 dogs and 4 bitch or other way around.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE PUPS MATE :luck:

WOR JOHN X GREYHOUND SURE TO BE GREAT DOGS/BITCHES :thumbsup:

i owner was down hordon today with the pups breeding looks great nice to see nobby back onthe track people might know his dog better sup nch highmain pipper& wor scapper goodluck with your pups

ray&joan

Enjoyed the day was a bit of a trip down memory lane for me nice to see some familiar faces still racing had some good crack talking dogs old and new.Found it hard to remember some peoples names :b but knew the names of the dogs they ran :- " :D

Nobby

nice litter nobby.mines due today,out of wor john,am just along from you number 118,small world eh,lol :thumbsup:

Hope everything goes well kenny and she has a easy whelp.

Up date pics of pups now 5 weeks and into everything.

IMG_0010-1.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0025-1.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

Dont know denise i will ask him to weigh them and put it up quite a few look like they have thrown to Wor John the brindle dog with the white neck is a bit of a lump though :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back