The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Record Users?

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
9 users before is that a record of 2003?

I didn't understand either, but I thought if I kept quiet no one else would notice :D

I understand Vicky, 9 is, well, big! and I can understand your shock and confusion. ;)

Sorry about my lack of punctuation (bet mark roberts understood me ;) , sorry mark - Lol). The above thread was meant to read some thing along the lines of "There were 9 users before, is that a record for 2003?"

Karen i'm glad someone understands me!!! And as for you Dink, thanks for showing me up!!!!

ps I've since seen far more users on here since so you can ignore me anyway!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No! I must admit you had me as well (so to speak)

I had no idea what you were on about? :( but then you're a woman?

does any man realy understand what women go on about :b :p :p :p :p

I still haven't got much idea what this is about - must be because I'm from down South :D . I just don't understand this Northern Lingo.

I think Vicky may be saying "I saw 9 users using the board at once, is that a record?" The problem is that at the very bottom on the board it says what the maximum number of users has been on the board & when Vicky posted that it showed there had been a maximum of 16 (I think on January 3, 2003) so I'm confused ??? ... as usual.

Is this a woman thing?

Is this a Northern thing?

Am I getting old (no comments please ;) )?

I think the record in 2002 was 45 users at once. That was reset to 0 when I rebuilt the board on January 1 and the record at the moment for 2003 is 26 on January 12.

"am I getting old"

no lad I remember you in short pants! it seemes only like last summer when you ran around fields in short pants :D

you could of suggested that name for a pup sooner Nigel ~ Northern Lingo? ah well to late for this litter :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back