The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Red Red Wine

JOHNG

JOHNG
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
;) anyone wanting a good bottle of wine put your order in now it is made in the BLACKHALL BRAMBLE REGION OF COUNTY DURHAM, i can vouch for it,KENNY you should market it you will make a fortune,hope you have kept plenty for when we go away for week/ends of racing :D

:D YOU WANT TO TRY HIS HOME MADE BAILEY,S ITS BEAUTIFUL

:angry: What we missing out on down here???

:D Kenny any chance of some nice white wine please :cheers:

if its anything like the wine me, Hilda and Joyce used to take up to Dingwall it,ll blow your socks off , we used to take it in the derri jon still brewing

i like the drink that tastes like mazipan kenny, but did drink loads of his homemade baileys in devon and was quite drunk or was that chris's punch :D

dee

:cheers: drink that taste like marzipan??? mmm can i have some of that? lol :cheers:

:D i can remember kennys home made baileys cream from fordingbridge, was lovely, one of the only times ive been absaluetly palatic, was nice though (w00t)

setting plum wine away next john, dont worry yours will have your name on it m8 got plenty of blackberry left about 25 bottles on last count, saying that our lass has a glass in her hand evry time you see her :wacko: i stoped making it for a long time but am getting back into it now.the marzipan one is ameretto mix it with my home made baileys it will blow you knickers off, and going to try the bannana after the plum, so the next time we all away we can all get happy :cheers:

YOU KEPT THAT QUIET KENNY HAVE A GOOD ONE 21 AGAIN I BET :thumbsup:

HAPPYN BIRTHDAY KENNY MATE SORRY COULDNT MAKE IT TNITE ALL THE BEST :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :p :p

Well well well,I wondered who had ploated my berries this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could you have got them from the picnic area and along by the railway lines o:) ???Mind, you I can`t complain as we have about a stone frozen in the freezer and the wife makes a really good crumble, dont suppose we could do a deal,one of her crumbles for a bottle (w00t)

your on mate, its me faverite. a love crumble me :D but dont tell john,g or he will be after you for a crumble, and me for a bottle to wash it down. he like a drop of red john does :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back