The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Regional Teams

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
why not make it a club/region event pick one best team for region from all regions clubs ---and then as many club teams as possible---

that way it will please all maybe???

but wont hold my breath

steve

Was just going to say it takes the women :- " to come out with all the good ideas,and then Steve,goes and tops the lot :lol: Karen

(w00t) OMG mum i agree with your latest reply haha thats gotta be a first eh?? (w00t)

:D And you've put it in writing for all to see. Erm.... this can only mean one thing you are after something :teehee: :blink:

sadieandco said:
Hi other mum from no. 1 mum  :thumbsup: Manton has run a team for clubs most years Yvonne and sometimes two.  This year however as it was regional teams and if you look at the e mids team a number of Manton dogs did go across and take part. As it was regionals a 'Manton' only team would not have been allowed to run we were told this.  I believe some of the members did not go due to bitches wrong from season (mine  :b ) and some still fairly young so they may have run for club to support but maybe did not feel they would have been picked for the region and because of their circumstances maybe felt travelling for spare dogs wasnt what they wanted. 

I think maybe the reasoning for going back to regions was as you said to encourage more teams but unfortunately this time it didnt work out as there were  more teams the last few times when it was clubs. 

Its a hard call things can only be tried and tested and hope we get something to suit most people  :lol:   :lol:   sorry maybe thats expecting too much  :D   ;)

Karen can understand what your saying about dogs getting picked if it be for reg / club its always hard and people are always upset if there dogs picked for the B . C team instead of the A team a job i would never want to do

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back