The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Registering Dog's

raymac

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi

just a quick question

i was wondering do you have to register your dogs with both feds

ray

Yes Ray with both the BWRA and the NNWRF,to be able to run with them both

CHEERS RODDERS :thumbsup:

We are looking forward to starting racing with our two

not long now fingers crossed

Ray

raymac said:
CHEERS RODDERS    :thumbsup:

not long now  fingers crossed

Ray

dont panic ray ill tell you every thing you need to know at the club :D

:thumbsup:

gary

would forget it until 2009,think the books would be closed,waste of money as no bwra /fed opens on until 2009.

if your dog is proven you would be able to race at easington/ westhaughton bend opens???????sure some one will put you right on these points.

the dog ??? has run in company and straight :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

Cheers everyone :thumbsup:

Will do Gary see you at the club soon mate :cheers:

Ray

Gary you wont tell ray everything about registering and racing whens his 35lb scratch dog beets ya (w00t) its flying

ps only joking mate tried to bye her myself

TrevorSmith said:
Gary you wont tell ray everything about registering and racing whens his 35lb scratch dog beets ya  (w00t) its flyingps only joking mate tried to bye her myself

YOU WONT GET YOUR GRUBBY HANDS ON THEM PUPS RAY IS UNDER MY WING LOL

:p :p :p :thumbsup: :clown:

GARY

gary farmer said:
raymac said:

Ray

gary

Will need a bit of help myself Gary,but as you said.No panic Problem i might have though,is proving they have run with company,if that is a rule or summit.Only thing i could do is either take pix of them on track,or video them.Will let you know how they get on tomorrow night,if track's running.

Last edited by a moderator:
billyboy45 said:
gary farmer said:
raymac said:

Ray

gary

Will need a bit of help myself Gary,but as you said.No panic Problem i might have though,is proving they have run with company,if that is a rule or summit.Only thing i could do is either take pix of them on track,or video them.Will let you know how they get on tomorrow night,if track's running.
Could prehaps write a note stating that "named dog" has raced cleanly in the company of two or more other dogs on more than one occasion and then ask an event/club organiser to sign it for you (stating who they are etc.).

Might be worth a PM to weathergirls (NNWRF Chair) to see if this would be OK :thumbsup:

Fleesh said:
billyboy45 said:
gary farmer said:
raymac said:

Ray

gary

Could prehaps write a note stating that "named dog" has raced cleanly in the company of two or more other dogs on more than one occasion and then ask an event/club organiser to sign it for you (stating who they are etc.).

Might be worth a PM to weathergirls (NNWRF Chair) to see if this would be OK :thumbsup:

:D DONT WORRY FLEESH PUPS ARE NOT READY YET TO RUN IN COMPERTITION

THEY HAVE UNTIL AFTER CHISTMAS TO GET READY FOR THAT

THEY ARE ONLY 11MONTHS OLD AND CAN NOT RUN THE BENDS YET

THEY ARE SHOWING GREAT FORM ON THE STAIGHTS AND ARE READY NOW TO PUT WITH ANOTHER DOG MAYBE A VET SO THEY CAN PASS IT

IF RAY TAKES HIS TIME IVE NO DOUBT THAT YOU WILL BE SEEING A LOT MORE OF THESE TWO DOGS

THANKS FLEESH

IM SURE THAT ANY ADVISE YOU GIVE WILL BE TAKEN IN AS YOU ALWAYS PUT THE DOGS WELFARE FIRST :thumbsup: :D

GARY

gary farmer said:
Fleesh said:
billyboy45 said:
gary farmer said:
raymac said:

Ray

gary

:D DONT WORRY FLEESH PUPS ARE NOT READY YET TO RUN IN COMPERTITION

THEY HAVE UNTIL AFTER CHISTMAS TO GET READY FOR THAT

THEY ARE ONLY 11MONTHS OLD AND CAN NOT RUN THE BENDS YET

THEY ARE SHOWING GREAT FORM ON THE STAIGHTS AND ARE READY NOW TO PUT WITH ANOTHER DOG MAYBE A VET SO THEY CAN PASS IT

IF RAY TAKES HIS TIME IVE NO DOUBT THAT YOU WILL BE SEEING A LOT MORE OF THESE TWO DOGS

THANKS FLEESH

IM SURE THAT ANY ADVISE YOU GIVE WILL BE TAKEN IN AS YOU ALWAYS PUT THE DOGS WELFARE FIRST :thumbsup: :D

GARY

Thanks Gary :D - I was however replying to Billy post re: his own problems getting the dogs proof of being passed over in N.I :oops:

P.S And where are my Leah pictures from this weekend o:)

SHE WASNT THERE I THINK IT WAS TO COLD TO KEEP GETTIG HER OUT THE VAN :b

IM SURE BILLY WILL KNOW WHEN THERE READY TO COME OVER AND COMPETE

I THINK HIS BEEN RACING DOGS LONGER THAN ME AND YOU PUT TOGETHER

HE IS THE SORT OF PERSON I WOULD ASK FOR ADVISE

THATS A COMPLERMENT BY THE WAY BILLY :D :cheers:

GARY :thumbsup:

gary farmer said:
SHE WASNT THERE I THINK IT WAS TO COLD  TO KEEP GETTIG HER OUT THE VAN  :b IM SURE BILLY WILL KNOW WHEN THERE READY  TO COME OVER AND COMPETE

I THINK HIS BEEN RACING DOGS LONGER THAN ME AND YOU PUT TOGETHER

HE IS THE SORT OF PERSON I WOULD ASK FOR ADVISE

THATS A COMPLERMENT  BY THE WAY  BILLY :D   :cheers:

GARY  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the NNWRF Updates for 2008 state,

"PUPPY RACING starting in 2009 all pups will have to be cleared to race at an NNWRF event. It is hoped the relevant club secretaries will work with us on this by verifying that a pup has run true in company"
Under this ruling Billy's dogs may not be able to race at an event until the NNWRF have evidence/statement that they are "clear" for racing. I think this is what Billy was concerned about :thumbsup: , not that his dogs would not be ready but that the racing organisations rules would mean that any potential lack of proof would render his dogs ineligable to run.

P.S You're complimenting everyone today, is this an active effort to convert the face of non-ped K9 into a positive atmosphere ?

Hmmmm, what to compliment ... ohhhh Gary ur so buff :unsure: Will that do :clown:

(w00t)

Hi all

As Gary has said my two pups are not quite ready for racing yet and

we will be starting them off next year

as it is to late this year to join the feds i was only trying trying to find out

if you had to register with both feds,

so i would like to thank you all for your help on this. :cheers:

ray

ITS COS IM IN A GOOD MOOD AND I HAVE NOT BE REPLYING TO SILLY COMENTS

NOW IM ENJOYING K9 AGAIN

HOPE IT LASTS

HAVENT SEEN THE NEW RULING WHERE IS THAT THEN

GARY :blink:

I am spoilt for choice

Trevor with his hot dogs :D :D

Gary with his wet willie (w00t)

now who should i pick lol. :cheers:

ray

THANKS FLEESH

MIGHT BE WRONG BUT IT APPLIES TO PUPS

DONT THINK BILLY WILL HAVE TO PROVE HIS DOGS CAN RUN CLEAN AS THEY WILL HAVE RUN WITH ADULTS AT MENY OPENS BEFORE COMMING OVER HERE

AND HE TAKES SO MANY PICS OF THERE RACES AND PUTS THEM ON K9

THINK THAT WILL BE PROOF ENOUGH

MIGHT BE WRONG THOUGH

GARY :D :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back