The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Reni & Trouble

billyboy45

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Took these 2 out yesterday,as they've been locked up for their own good,for the past month.Never realised before,how much alike they are.

IMG_2731.jpg

IMG_2736.jpg

[i
IMG_2747-1.jpg

IMG_2762.jpg

IMG_2795.jpg

IMG_2767.jpg

IMG_2766.jpg

IMG_2765.jpg

IMG_2775.jpg

great action shots :thumbsup: we`ve just bought a canon g9 today hopefully get some nice moving pics aswell.have you still got swifty he was one handsome boy not seen any pics of him for a while

chill36 said:
great action shots :thumbsup: we`ve just bought a canon g9 today hopefully get some nice moving pics aswell.have you still got swifty he was one handsome boy not seen any pics of him for a while
Swifty is with a mate,who will hunt him all winter.Infact he was out the other night,and had his 1st 2 kills on the lamp.Had him n his bro out a few months ago,just for a walk through some fields down south,and a long eared fellow got up about 50 yrds in front of them.A course followed that,with some one of them making the strike count.Both of them are almost identicle,so i haven't a clue who made the kill.But that dont realy matter.Swifty will race next year,if he holds up throughout the winter.Reason i parted with him was because the mate who has him,had bought 2 of my pups from me,and both picked up poison,and although put on a drip,they both died.One was then sent to the lab for definate proof as to the poisoning,which cost him a small fortune in the end,with vet bils and lab bill's.When he came back looking to by another pup from me,i gave him Swifty too.Had Buster ,his lookalike out last night,and he will make a decent lamp dog.

great shots Billy

Reni & Trouble r both looking like double trouble lol

they r lovely dogs Billy

all da best for 2009

rhonda

Nice pair theyve turned into. Theres going to be some great racing next year :thumbsup:

Great looking pair, are they whippet x greyhounds?

Do you work them at all, bet they would get a few bunnys ect? . :))

Wolf.

Wolf said:
Great looking pair, are they whippet x greyhounds?Do you work them at all, bet they would get a few bunnys ect? . :))

Wolf.

Trouble's had a few long eared fellows down southern Ireland,and quite afew bunnies,as i started working her after she recovered from a gracillus injury,just to see what way she was affected by it.She's lost the early gears that she had as a pup.But when she gets opened up,she can run a bit.Reni hasn't seen nothing yet,but a dead bunnie,which she went crazy at.Wont be working her much,unless i need to.Racing will be her game if she's good enough.If not,she'll get some work,and be kept back for breeding.

billyboy45 said:
Wolf said:
Great looking pair, are they whippet x greyhounds?Do you work them at all, bet they would get a few bunnys ect? . :))

Wolf.

Trouble's had a few long eared fellows down southern Ireland,and quite afew bunnies,as i started working her after she recovered from a gracillus injury,just to see what way she was affected by it.She's lost the early gears that she had as a pup.But when she gets opened up,she can run a bit.Reni hasn't seen nothing yet,but a dead bunnie,which she went crazy at.Wont be working her much,unless i need to.Racing will be her game if she's good enough.If not,she'll get some work,and be kept back for breeding.

Sounds good, best of luck. :thumbsup:

Wolf.

A good matching pair you have there. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back