The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Replying to individual posts?

chelynnah

Whippet Servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Great site!!  Can't wait to read it when everyone's posting.  Quick question.  Can you reply directly to a comment or only at the end of the thread?  That may be obvious, but I'm just checking that I'm not missing anything.

Hi Wendy - Nice to see you

That's something that I personally don't like - threaded discussion isn't possible. :( However, almost all BB software these days is like this one, non threaded.

Apparently people find non threaded discussion easier to use and understand - so unfortunately that's the way it is.

Hopefully you'll get used to the new ways of working and the plus points of this board win over that small negative.

Nigel

Hi Nigel - thanks for the reply - sorry I've been missing since I wrote the original question - offline for a couple of weeks moving house and busy with new whippet puppy (don't know which is more demanding LOL).  Glad to see the board is starting to take off now:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back