The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Results From Westcountry Game Fair

perks

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
As always at Westcountry it was a great turn out! A big thanks to everyone that turned up & supported us over the weekend the sportsmanship was much appreciated! Well done to all the winners. Thanks to all the judges, they had their work cut out & thanks to Maggi for taking pictures & doing the demo!!

Saturday.

Simo champ "Maggi"/ J.Williams Simo reserve "Mouse"/ T.Curran

Under 23" 1st "Simba"/ T.Curran 2nd "LF Jimmy"/ C.Masters 3rd "Rio"/ T.Curran

overs 1st "Troy"/ M.Hill 2nd "Dillon"/ M.Hill 3rd "Mouse"/ T.Curran

puppies 1st "Kurbie" /A.Wilde 2nd "Fizz"/ D.Southcock 3rd "Cissy"/ S.Kennan

terriers 1st "Cid"/ M.Pugh 2nd "Lola"/T.Curran 3rd "Beans"/ A.Martin

lurcher pup champ "Duke"/ A.Macfalane reserve "Trojan"/ S.Doble

lurcher champ "Rumour"/ K.Finch reserve "Fudge"/ S.Doble

Sunday

Simo champ "Mace"/ D.Mumford reserve "Twix"/ D.Taylor

under 23" 1st "Simba"/ T.Curran 2nd "Storm"/ I.Fisher 3rd "Gin"/ K.Hall

overs 1st "Tigger"/ S.Gibson 2nd "Poppy"/ J.Edwards 3rd "Merlin"/ S.Gibson

Under 21" 1st "Gert"/ C.Weaver 2nd "Fly"/ C.Redgrave 3rd "Berry"/ D.Derbin

puppies 1st "Kurbie"/ A.Wilde 2nd "Piper"/ J.Wells 3rd "Seeker"/ K.Carthew

terriers 1st "Junior"/K.Long 2nd "Lola"/ T.Curran 3rd "Pebbles"/ K.Long

lurcher pup champ "Ringo"/ J.Cullam reserve "Jack"/ B.Hamilton

lurcher champ "Major"/ R.Butler reserve"Torres"/ A.Macfarlane

:thumbsup: blimey you're being efficient, results already.

Well done to all competitors, congratulations to all the winners on both days :cheers:

Good turn out for the showing gave the judges a long hard afternoon on both days they did a sterling job :thumbsup:

Big thank you to everyone who helped out with the demo :)) Chris managed to avoid swearing in the mic :lol: Kade decided that he liked the public life & did a victory lap (or 3) :-

I will put photos on as soon as I've edited them, will need to title the album Lurchers in the Mist for racing both days ;)

Look forward to seeing the pics Maggi. :thumbsup:

had a great weekend thanks ,my girls did me proud :wub: :wub: cant wait for pictures

dbb7f7b2.jpg

It was a great weekend!! Love the picture it should be titled Gorilla in the mist!! Kade's laps of honour were sooo funny, Maggi trying to catch him after she had done a superb obedience demo with the brilliant Tog Dog in front of everyone, then them witnessing Kade's unresponsive attitude to Maggi's commands!! Class A entertainment!!!

It was a great weekend!! Love the picture it should be titled Gorilla in the mist!! Kade's laps of honour were sooo funny, Maggi trying to catch him after she had done a superb obedience demo with the brilliant Tog Dog in front of everyone, then them witnessing Kade's unresponsive attitude to Maggi's commands!! Class A entertainment!!!
I trained him to do it to entertain the crowd ;) :lol: think I need to practise my rugby tackling :lol: ...........at least he doesn't go off round the show after racing looking for bling collars like a little blue dog I know :lol: :lol:

I trained him to do it to entertain the crowd ;) :lol: think I need to practise my rugby tackling :lol: ...........at least he doesn't go off round the show after racing looking for bling collars like a little blue dog I know :lol: :lol:
HA HA very funny!! Princess Gert just loves to shop!! ;)

I can get you up to speed on Rugby Tackling - i've had plenty of practice with Storm (w00t)

Debs

Sounds like we ought to get you & Storm to Shepton Mallet next year, the crowd around the outdoor arena would love to see you rugby tackling storm!!! I nearly asked Ian to bring him down on the Sunday for the laugh!!! We had a young boy bring his dog in "Tom" when I asked him if Tom had chased a lure before, he said "yes he loved it & it took 7 men to get him off it" I looked at Mick & Dave then nearly wet myself laughing!!

I can get you up to speed on Rugby Tackling - i've had plenty of practice with Storm (w00t)

Debs
:thumbsup: sounds good to me, let the games begin :lol:

Well done to Tish with Simba, Winning unders on both days :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well done all the other winners too.

Well done to Tish with Simba, Winning unders on both days :thumbsup: :thumbsup: well done all the other winners too.

Well done to all the winners especially Kerbie (puppy race winner both days )and Fizz (resrve puppy race winner saturday)

(these are both Cracked Its grandchildren Jo)

Well done to Tish with Simba, Winning unders on both days :thumbsup: :thumbsup: well done all the other winners too.

Well done to all the winners especially Kerbie (puppy race winner both days )and Fizz (resrve puppy race winner saturday)

Oooo i'll tell Yvonne.Well Done to both of them :thumbsup:

Oooo i'll tell Yvonne.Well Done to both of them :thumbsup:
A good day for my mum's stud dogs then!! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back