The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Results

margemac

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Whippets

Judge: Mr. A. Ritchie (Gwendariff)

Puppy Dog/Bitch 1/0

1st Erwin's COLLOONEY DUTCH COURAGE BEST PUPPY

Junior Dog/BItch 2/0

1st Duke & Gill's RUSHDEN HOLLYBERRY

2nd Hunter's MOSSBAWNHILL U BET I AM

Graduate Dog/Bitch 3/0

1st Hunter's MOSSBAWNHILL I AM ALL THAT

2nd Robinson's ROTTZRIDGE HASSEL FREE

3rd Duke & Gill's RUSHDEN NEW APPROACH

Open Dog 6/1

1st Meek's RUSHDEN CASTS A SPELL OVER BRACKAGHMOSS BOB

2nd McArdle's COLLOONEY ONE NITE STAND AT SLIEVEMAC

3rd McKinley's RUSHDEN JUST A GIGOLO

Res. Robinson's ROTTZRIDGE HASSEL FREE

Open Bitch 3/1

1st Hunter's IR.CH. MOSSBAWNHILL ITS ALL BOUT ME

2nd Duke & Gill's RUSHDEN OOH LA LA

I don't know if the whippet had any luck in the Group as I had to leave straight after the judging of the classes as we are up to our ears with lambs and very wet ones at that.

If anyone else could fill in the missing info.

Ta.

Whippets
Judge: Mr. A. Ritchie (Gwendariff)

Puppy Dog/Bitch 1/0

1st Erwin's COLLOONEY DUTCH COURAGE BEST PUPPY

Junior Dog/BItch 2/0

1st Duke & Gill's RUSHDEN HOLLYBERRY

2nd Hunter's MOSSBAWNHILL U BET I AM

Graduate Dog/Bitch 3/0

1st Hunter's MOSSBAWNHILL I AM ALL THAT

2nd Robinson's ROTTZRIDGE HASSEL FREE

3rd Duke & Gill's RUSHDEN NEW APPROACH

Open Dog 6/1

1st Meek's RUSHDEN CASTS A SPELL OVER BRACKAGHMOSS BOB

2nd McArdle's COLLOONEY ONE NITE STAND AT SLIEVEMAC

3rd McKinley's RUSHDEN JUST A GIGOLO

Res. Robinson's ROTTZRIDGE HASSEL FREE

Open Bitch 3/1

1st Hunter's IR.CH. MOSSBAWNHILL ITS ALL BOUT ME

2nd Duke & Gill's RUSHDEN OOH LA LA

I don't know if the whippet had any luck in the Group as I had to leave straight after the judging of the classes as we are up to our ears with lambs and very wet ones at that.

If anyone else could fill in the missing info.

Ta.

Hi Margaret...yep,the whippet ended up Grp 4th! and Nikki with her Collooney pup who was BP was PGrp 2nd :thumbsup: WELL DONE :cheers: to both BOB & BP winners - I have to say that I thought Merlin (Rushden Casts a Spell Over Brackaghmoss) moved superbly today!! Which was more than could be said for our Lil' Miss Folly (M.U Bet I Am) who made me look like I was at a kite flying comp instead of a dog show!!!!

She did however redeem herself (just about!) by winning the AV Junior Stks after Pebble (M.It's All Bout Me) won the AV Champion Stks.

WELL DONE to all in the cards today (and a special one to Janet & Tracy with Makenzie (Rushden Mirror Image) their PRT for her BP,BOB & PGrp 2nd),the venue was'nt the best for the whippets as it was very cold not helped by the fact that the floor was concrete and therefore the cold & damp came up through your feet chilling you to the bone...heaven only knows how the dogs felt!!

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) Huge CONGRATULATIONS TO GRAHAM & MERLIN winning OD, BOB & Group 4!! at Tuesdays show. :thumbsup: You really are making us as Merlin's breeders so very proud!! :D .....I can't wait to see what his first litter of puppies will be like when Damson gives birth in about 4 weeks time ;)

As Pamela said the venue wasn't great.....being cold, dark and very echoey (hope that's spelt right :blink: ). The ring was also on a slope and far too small for the whippets to really get moving. :b

(.....Hope the lambing is going well Margaret? At least the weather has improved!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Big congrats to Merlin and Graham, Tracy and Janet. Lovely win. Any pics from the day??? :D

Well done too Pamela and the Mossbawnhills. :thumbsup:

(w00t) Huge CONGRATULATIONS TO GRAHAM & MERLIN winning OD, BOB & Group 4!! at Tuesdays show. :thumbsup: You really are making us as Merlin's breeders so very proud!! :D .....I can't wait to see what his first litter of puppies will be like when Damson gives birth in about 4 weeks time ;)
As Pamela said the venue wasn't great.....being cold, dark and very echoey (hope that's spelt right :blink: ). The ring was also on a slope and far too small for the whippets to really get moving. :b

(.....Hope the lambing is going well Margaret? At least the weather has improved!)

A big hearty congratulations from John and me to Graham, Janet and Tracy. Top class dogs.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back