The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Retired Greyhound Seeks Loving Home

Evie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Guys,

There is a four year old retired brindle and white greyhound bitch looking for a new loving home in the north west here in Northern Ireland. She is currently living with other dogs and I assume not cat friendly due to her racing career. (Having said that it's not unknown for some retired racers to get along fine with cats in the home.)

Anyone interested please contact me on this thread or via PM and I will pass you on the current owners details.

Evie

The bitch's owner is still looking for a home for her. I've asked him to get a photo to Evie for posting on websites. No, she isn't cat friendly, is quite excitable.

I'm delighted to say that this girl has finally found a loving home, complete with greyhound pals to play/lounge with. :thumbsup:

Evie said:
Hi Guys,
There is a four year old retired brindle and white greyhound bitch looking for a new loving home in the north west here in Northern Ireland. She is currently living with other dogs and I assume not cat friendly due to her racing career. (Having said that it's not unknown for some retired racers to get along fine with cats in the home.)

Anyone interested please contact me on this thread or via PM and I will pass you on the current owners details.

Evie

Thats great news.If i had not just adopted Lady,my Greyhound,i would have had her.Well done for helping home her.

Amanda :thumbsup:

good news.glad shes got a good home :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back