The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Revesby Game Fair

lurcher lover

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Another weekend, another game fair, another few hundred pics to thrawl through :D

It was a good weekend for the Eastwood Lurcer Club gang - coming away with a nice selection of trophies. Well done, Pete & Amanda, Harry & Shir, Andy and of course me and my other half.

And just for the lovely Mr Fowler - there's even a few pics of the racing.

Saturdays Winners Pics - Racing.

Coursing Winner and Reserve

Satcoursingwinnerandreserve.jpg

Unders Winner and Reserve

SatUndersWinnerandreserve.jpg

Overs Winners

Satoverwinners.jpg

Puppy Winner (Cracker) and reserve

SatpuppyracechampandRes.jpg

Terrier Race Winner

SatTerrierracewinner.jpg

Showing

Puppy winner and reserve

Satpuppyshowwinnerandreserve.jpg

Working lurcher winner and reserve

SatWorkinglurcherwinnerandreserve.jpg

Bull x winner and reserve

Satbullxwinnerandreserve.jpg

Show winner and reserve

SatShowWinnerandreserve.jpg

Sat cont'd..

Terrier Winner

SatTerrierCham.jpg

Working terrier and reserve

Satworkingterrierwinnerandreserve.jpg

Sundays Pics

Terrier Show Winner and reserve

Sunterriershowwinnerandreserve.jpg

Working terrier winner and reserve

Sunworkingterrierresandwinner.jpg

Terrier puppy reserve & Winner

Sunterriershowresandwinner.jpg

Child Handler - Winner

Sunchildhanlderchamp.jpg

Child Handler - Reserve

SunChildhandlerreservechamp.jpg

Child Handler - 3rd.

SunChildhandler3rdplace.jpg

Sunday cont'd

Coursing Winner & Reserve

Suncoursingwinnerandreserve.jpg

Unders winner and reserve

SunUnderswinnerandreserve.jpg

Overs Reserve & Winner

Sunoversreswinner.jpg

Puppy winner and reserves

SunPuppyracewinners.jpg

Terrier Race Winner and reserve

Sunterrierracewinnerandreserve.jpg

Showing

Puppy Winner and reserve

SunPuppyshowwinnerandreserve.jpg

Bull x winner and reserve

Sunbullxwinnerandreserve.jpg

Working lurcher winner and reserve

Sunworkinglurcherwinnerandreserve.jpg

Show winner and reserve

Sunshowwinnerandreserve.jpg

Champion of champions

champofchamps.jpg

General pics - showing

the lovely Christine with the Winners Trophy

christine.jpg

Some of the pups from Sat and Sunday.

judgingunder6monthspuppy.jpg

revesby4.jpg

under6monthspups.jpg

revesby2.jpg

revesby8.jpg

revesby10.jpg

revesby11.jpg

Reversby1.jpg

More racing pics

revesbyracing14-1.jpg

revesbyracing14.jpg

revesbyracing15.jpg

revesyracing165.jpg

My little girl Maizie - making sure she wasn't left behind - aahh

Revesby.jpg

Think that's them all.

Until the next one!

Bye

Debs

I had a great time as well !!!!!!!!

Phil !! what can I say mate.. had a sterling time thanks to the lovely Lou an you mate !!!

shame Maz had to spoil the whole thing by breaking down in his heap of a van but hey it

all came good in the end, from what I worked out we only beat him home by 10 minutes !!!

lookin forward to the next one !!!

see you then

Yess we went && had a v.gd weekend too. we went down saturday evening and stayed over , lovley area :thumbsup:

Was pleased to even make 2nd in the unders with my dog i was very pleased then came the brill puppy final which was very close well done cracker :thumbsup: again we was pleased to come not just 2nd but 3rd too with our pups .. it was sooo close tho ! :sweating: Well Done to Phil & Lou with all their wins over the weekend ,, doing the double once again :lol: :thumbsup: Great Show , Great Atmosphere , Great Pics - As Always :))

Beckie

Another set of great pictures Deb, thanks :thumbsup: Had a lovely weekend away; caught up with old friends and made some new ones too. Congratulations to all of the competitors, standards seemed high again, which has to be a good thing :)

Yet again the Coursing Crew do us proud !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great pics :thumbsup: ,a few faces i have not seen for a while,well done to all the winners :) .Nice to see Phil has not lost his slipping talent :lol: hope to see you all soon. :thumbsup:

well done lou and caroline, dice and archers final was 1 of the best and closest ive seen well done archer tho, tht blue dog has been winnin all year but archer did it lol

goooooooooooooo team fowler lol

Brilliant camera work there and some gorgeous dogs ! Well done everyone who won and especially my chums Caroline and Nick :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Pictures! Love the ones of our little Beau. :wub:

Well done Cracker and all the other winners!! :thumbsup:

Great pics Deb.A fabulous weekend.A lovely atmosphere,and a big thanks to Paddy and Christine.

We were very proud of our Cracker,winning puppys both days.And thanks to Becki,always a pleasure to

race with you,healthy competition,with no back biting.The icing on the cake was our Spike getting a couple of firsts in showing.He may be a rubbish racing dog,who courses the straights,and runs straight in the coursing,but who cares,we don,t mind being the laughing stock!!Thanks to Linda,Gary,Lou,Phil,Maggi,Deb ,Ian,Harry and Shirl,for making it a great two days out.Look forward to the next time.

Amandaxx

:p LOVLEY weekend :D BRILLANT pictures ;) GREAT company

what more can i say thanks to everyone,so once again

TERRIFIC WEEKEND

THANKSL L/L 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
It was great to meet up with Jo and Darren,and admire the gorgeous Beau.That pup will go far.Go on Darren,twist Jo,s arm,she will let you have another Bull Cross!! :eek: I tried to get Pete to let me have a pup,the brother to the one is Saturdays pup championship,but i would not cave in.!!Lovely to meet up with Ron and Wendy,and have a chin wag.

Amandax

well some really nice photos :thumbsup: and some very familiar faces :thumbsup: whos the terrier judge and is he on the internet seen his face somewere :sweating: and whats the car park attendant doing showing dogs :-

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back