The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Riding'n'walking

haycroft

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just a few pics of today...firstly, Bradley had a little ride on simba but his poor little hands got cold and he only rode for a short while

CIMG0808.jpg

Then us and the rest of OHs family went for a walk....Blewbury only a 10 min drive from home

the views

CIMG0841.jpg

CIMG0827.jpg

the walk..bradley and george

CIMG0862.jpg

still frosty in places

CIMG0828.jpg

CIMG0826.jpg

Bow...not very good pics as shes usually too far up front, then coming back briefly

CIMG0831.jpg

CIMG0870.jpg

CIMG0848.jpg

Bow is looking well, Jayne. I expect she is enjoying getting all the attention now, bless xx

I always found the indoor school was the coldest place ever on a frosty day, brrrrrrrrrr :ph34r:

I think Bradley did very well to brave riding in those temperatures!! Looks like he enjoyed the walk afterwards tho' :D :thumbsup:

Happy New Year to you all :*

Bow looks in fine fettle, so muscular! bradley always looks cute on simba

Bow is looking very fit Janye, i remember those cold mornings riding out...brrrrrrrrrrrrrr cant feel your feet or your fingers :eek: :lol:

blimey if your only 10 mins from Blewbury then your not far from us at all ;)

I remember the pain when your hands and feet thaw out, some times I was crying with pain over me feet!!!!!!!!! Enjoyed the photos and thanks for sharing. :)

lovely pics Jayne and Bow does indeed look well :)

Enjoyed your pictures Jayne! Good to see you all again. - Bow is looking great! :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back