The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Riley @ 6mth

Indee

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
From this:

rhomeo.jpg

To this:

sixmnth.jpg

I can't believe my L'al man is six months already the time has flown by. Yesterday he went for a walk along a section of Hadrians Wall, I can still remember when he couldn't walk a few steps without begging to be pick up!

Happy Half Birthday Riley :)

looking good on it too, lovely strong colourings.

I know exactly what you are saying about how time flys, our boys are 6mths next week and only seems like a few weeks ago they had just arrived.

He's sooooo lucky to be living in the Lake District, such a beautiful place, always remember an old friend of my dads was left 200 acres in Keswick lucky man, and spend some of my pre teens walking around his land and paddling in his Trout stream.

:D

HAPPY HALF YEAR RILEY :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]Happy half birthday[/SIZE]

He does have very strong markings :wub:

Looking even more gorgeous :wub: :wub: [SIZE=21pt]Happy Half Birthday Riley[/SIZE] :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
When the sun hits him, he just dazzles. He really stands out a mile off. He's still a lot smaller than Milo :unsure: So I'm hoping for just a little growth spurt :b

hes a very handsome chappie :wub: :thumbsup:

Hes a handsome boy 8) They are lovely when when there babies, but i do love to see them take on that fantastic whippet shape as they grow :thumbsup:

Wow, he's a handsome young man! Lucky him, walking along the Wall :cheers: the last time I was there they had foot and mouth so we just peered longingly from the car :(

A very happy half-birthday to a handsome lad :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back