The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rip Pauline Waterhouse

Amanda Worcester

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
As many of my facebook friends will already know Pauline died today. It has come as a great shock to us all but as many of you have posted she was greatly respected and will be missed by us all RIP my Big Sis/2nd Mom/Best Friend XX

So sorry to hear this sad news, a lovely lady

R.I.P. Pauline

R.I.p Pauline, a lovely lovely lady

What sad news - so sorry for your loss. RIP Pauline you will be missed.

Elaine

SO SORRY TO HEAR SUCH SAD NEWS AMANDA AND FAMILY, R.I.P PAULINE A LOVELY LADY, AND WILL BE GREATLY MISSED . X

sorry to hear this sad news. RIP pauline xxx

so sorry for your loss R.I.P. PAULINE lovely lady and will be missed

bett and melissa

I am so sad to hear this news. Pauline was one of finest ladies I have ever met and she will be greatly missed by all who knew her! My heart goes out to her family and close friends. Sleep well Pauline, no more pain R.I.P.

Our thoughts are with you Amanda and family at this sad time, RIP Pauline, a lovely lady.

So sorry to hear this sad news. Our thoughts are with all the family. R.I.P Pauline.

Love from Pat.Bob Ebby and the gang. xxxx

So sorry to read this sad news. R.I.P Pauline. Our thoughts are with you and your family Amanda.

WITH GREAT SADNESS HEARD THIS SAD NEWS TODAY R.I.P PAULINE WATERHOUSE ONE OF NICES LADY ME OR MY DAUGTHER AS EVER MEET IN WHIPPET RACING GOD BLESS X

as i said on face book was shocked will miss her and don has lost his sparring partner always ready for a laugh and joke will be greatly missed r i p my wonderful friend don and ruth xxxxxxxx

so sad to be reading this,RIP Pauline thinking of you all Amanda and family .

very sorry to hear this sad news R.I.P pauline thinking of you all at this sad time chris & julie x

such sad news pauline was such a lovely lady RIP pauline thinking of you all at this sad time

So Sorry, thinking of you and your family. RIP Pauline x

I was shocked to hear about the sudden passing of Pauline, she will be sadly missed in the whippet world,

such a lovely lady, thinking of you Amanda and family.

R.I.P Pauline.

Jane and Dot xxx.

sorry for your sad loss a wonderful lady Bill Hughes, Denise & Graham

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back