The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rip Peace Baby Boy

angelmoonbaby@btinternet.com

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
After 11 years my baby whippy boy has had to leave me and go to Rainbow Bridge. Thank you Louie for being such a wonderful companion, confident , best friend and my baby boy (you always came first for everything). RIP sweetheart along with your little son Mini Moon (tiny whippy) and our old boy Hero (Collie). Grandad will be taking you for a walk now and you will be free from pain forever. Please save a place for mummy when it's my time and right now I can not wait until I am with you all again. You will be in my heart forever. I am broken hearted and will be always. I love you and so does Grandma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mummy and Grandma Barton. xxxxxxxxxxx

abow31.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss :( Louie was obviously a very much loved member of

your family :huggles:

R.I.P Louie, Run free

Sonia and Jesse xx

Run Free, Louie :wub:

CondolenceCard.jpg

I'm so sorry for your pain, I know how devastating it is :huggles:

Sorry to hear of your loss, RIP Louie :huggles:

So sorry to hear your sad news. :(

RIP and run free Louie :huggles:

Thank you to everyone who has replied to my post. I cannot explain my pain in losing my boy. He was my life and soul, I don't know what to do without him, i'm in limbo and am numb. I don't have anyone else so the void is so much larger.

Mandy x

Mandy, we all feel so sad for you, the pain and loss is hard to bear but remember the good times shared and although you will never forget, it will in time become easier. He was obviously so loved by his family his life was a joy Jan x

Mandy, think about the lovely life he must have had knowing he was so loved, it will get easier in time.

RIP Louie

Mandy , we all feel so sad for you, as practically everyone on K9 has been where you are now.

Would it help you to make a scrapbook of you lovely boy's life? You could put in pictures from when you first got him, and include some of the lovely times you had together. Write about his little ways, the things that made you smile and what made him special.

In time there may be another whippy that needs your love, and only you will know when the time is right.

Perhaps it would help to put a picture on here and tell us a little more about him? When you got him, some of his funny habits (they all have them!!). But only if it would help you.

He'll always have a place in your heart and the sadness will recede, but we all feel your sadness tonight and send support and hugs.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Rest in Peace Louie xxx

I am so sorry for your loss :( You will feel as if your heart has been broken in two. This is the only bad thing about pet ownership, having to let them go. It is just awful, hopefully through time all the happy memories you had together will bring a smile upon your face :huggles:

RIP Louie :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back